- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
BUSINESS & FINANCE
"Positive mood" about India in US: Jaitley
- Delhi gears up for less noisy, less toxic Diwali 18 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Google introduces physical security key 18 Oct 2017 | IANS
- RBI sets rupee reference rate at 65.0649 against US dollar 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Google viewed as most authentic brand in India: Survey 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Options trading to help formalise gold trade: FM 17 Oct 2017 | PTI
- 12 AAI airports to woo passengers with retail therapy, better dining experience 17 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Online shopping, e-gifts to light up Diwali this year 16 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Wholesale inflation falls to 2.6% in Sept as food items soften 16 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Sensex hits new peak of 32,687.32; Nifty at 10,242.45 pts 16 Oct 2017 | PTI
- 24 fall ill after consuming food on Tejas Express 15 Oct 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Oct 2017 | SUMAN K SHRIVASTAVA | Ranchi
There may be glaring gender disparity in the top courts, including Supreme Court and various high courts in the country, but Jharkhand is all set to get gender balance in appointment of judges in subordinate judiciary at the entry level. Of the 46 candidates recommended by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) a few days back to be appointed as Civil Judge (Junior division), earlier known as Munsif Magistrates, 22 are...