BUSINESS & FINANCE
Tata Motors proposes to raise up to USD 500 mn via ECB
Tata Motors today said it plans to raise USD 250-500 million through overseas loans to refinance buy-back of bonds issued by the company in 2014.
Tata Motors had issued senior notes worth USD 500 million on October 30, 2014 and due in 2020.
Earlier this month, Tata Motors invited holders of the senior notes to sell their bonds to the company for cash consideration.
In a BSE filing, Tata Motors informed that the company plans to raise USD 250-500 million through external commercial borrowings (ECB) to refinance a part of the principal amount.
The company had said that the purchase price would be 102.5 per cent of the principal amount of the notes, being USD 1,025 for each USD 1,000 of notes. It will accept up to USD 250 million aggregate principal amount of notes.
"The company is undertaking the tender offer as part of its strategy to manage the maturity profile of its existing debt obligations. Notes purchased by the company pursuant to the tender offer will be cancelled by the company," it had said.
- India facing real challenge at WTO: Suresh Prabhu 21 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Gold slips by Rs 200 on low demand, global cues 21 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Key Indian equity indices open in green 21 Jun 2018 | IANS
- Uber India Systems sees profit grow marginally to Rs 19 cr in FY17 20 Jun 2018 | PTI
- AIIB ready to pump in $1.9 b more into the country 20 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Bosch plans to invest Rs 1,700 cr in India in next 3 ys 20 Jun 2018 | PTI
- OYO hotels announces its foray into China 20 Jun 2018 | IANS
- Bank Of Maharashtra CMD arrested in Rs 3,000 cr fake loans case 20 Jun 2018 | IANS
- Markets open on a higher note on Wednesday 20 Jun 2018 | IANS
- RBI revises upwards housing loan limits under priority sector 19 Jun 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
17 Jun 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
In a swift move intended at stemming the protests brewing in the State police force against certain top officials’ ‘feudalistic’ practice of persecuting policemen and camp followers by using them as house servants, the Kerala Government on Saturday removed ADGP Sudesh Kumar, whose daughter was the other day booked for assaulting and verbally abusing his official police driver, from the position of head of the Armed Police Battalion. The action against...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jun 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC) would use 180 buses of its fleet on Dehradun and Haridwar routes to ferry the Yoga participants from Haridwar and also to take them back after the International Yoga Day show at Forest Research Institute (FRI) in Dehradun is over. Divisional manager (Operational) UTC Dehradun, Pawan Mehra while talking to The pioneer said on Wednesday that around 280 busses operate from Dehradun depot...