- India beat Bangladesh by four wickets to win Nidahas T20 Tri-Series
- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
BUSINESS & FINANCE
TRAI's in-flight connectivity norms by year-end
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) will come out with its much-awaited recommendations for in-flight connectivity by December-end.
"Recommendations on in-flight connectivity to come out by year end or next 15 days," TRAI Chairman R.S. Sharma told reporters here on Wednesday on the sidelines of an event organised by Broadband India Forum.
Declining to reveal any further details, Sharma said: "In-flight connectivity will be allowed, recommendations will set the broad parameters for that."
- Haryana govt notifies development plan for Faridabad 18 Mar 2018 | PTI
- SAARC nations' business leaders discuss regional economic integration in Nepal 18 Mar 2018 | Shirish B Pradhan
- Demonetization was a greatest lie, only Congress can end crisis: Chidambaram 18 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Snapchat CEO's net worth tanks $150 mn after Rihanna's rant 18 Mar 2018 | IANS
- RBI likely to remain on extended pause: Report 18 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Punjab govt releases Rs 690.96 cr for welfare schemes 17 Mar 2018 | PTI
- 'South Asian nations can piggyback on India's high growth rate' 17 Mar 2018 | PTI
- PNB to honour 'all bonafide LoUs' 16 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Sensex slips 130 pts on weak global cues, Nifty tests 10,300 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Indian GST system among most complex globally: World Bank 16 Mar 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Leader of the Opposition in the state assembly Ajay Singh said that the claims of women well-wisher Chief Minister Shivraj Singh are deceiving as miscreants with minor offences are arrested with immediate effect, but in the matter related to a minister's son, Chouhan says enquiry would be conducted He further alleged that prime facie, minister's son was responsible for Preeti Raghuvanshi’s suicide. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan today instructed police officials to...