BUSINESS & FINANCE
Welspun India's Q3 consolidated net falls 47%
Home textiles firm Welspun India on Tuesday reported a 47.08 per cent fall in its consolidated net profit to Rs 79.51 crore during the third quarter (Q3) of 2017-18.
The consolidated net profit of the company fell to Rs 79.51 crore from Rs 150.24 crore reported in the Q3 of 2016-17, the company said in a regulatory filing to the BSE.
The company reported a total income of Rs 1,414.30 crore during the quarter under review, down 7.07 per cent from Rs 1,521.82 crore earned in the corresponding period of FY17.
The stand-alone net profit of Welspun India stood at Rs 84.77 crore in Q3, FY18, down 29.18 per cent from Rs 119.69 crore reported in Q3, FY17.
- Dabur to invest Rs 250-300 crore in capacity expansion in FY19 20 May 2018 | PTI
- Govt earns Rs 1,400 crore as revenue from e-tourist visa 20 May 2018 | PTI
- Wilful defaults by PNB's big borrowers slip further to Rs 15,200cr by April-end 20 May 2018 | PTI
- Apple pays $1.77bn of total $15bn tax fine to Ireland 20 May 2018 | IANS
- We need two quarters to fully take off in India: Chinese smartphone Honor 20 May 2018 | IANS
- BoI to get Rs 1993 cr from Tata Steel-Bhushan Steel deal 19 May 2018 | PTI
- Why Facebook is suddenly bullish on Indian smartphone consumers 19 May 2018 | IANS
- India drags US to WTO over steel, aluminium duties 19 May 2018 | PTI
- Xiaomi's new flagship to come with in-display fingerprint sensor 19 May 2018 | IANS
- India's Forex reserve plunge by $1.23 bn 18 May 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 May 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
With State’s biggest Urban Local Body (ULB) gearing up to conduct vendors’ committee election in June second week for formation of first Town Vending Committee, the members of Ranchi Footpath Hawkers Association covering quite a number of street vendors appear reluctant to take part in the upcoming election. Notably, as per the rule, allocation of shops to street vendors at the vendors market is done on the recommendation of the...