PTC opens modern public convenience facility
PTC India Ltd under its CSR initiative has fully renovated, modernized and beautified the community toilet complex at Bhikaji Cama Place in New Delhi through PTC Foundation. This toilet complex was inaugurated by Dr AK Verma, IFS, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Power and Deepak Amitabh, IRS (r) CMD of PTC India Ltd in the presence of other senior officials on Wednesday. This initiative is providing well maintained and user friendly hygienic eco-friendly free public convenience facility in this area. The special features include facility for persons with physical disability, separate male & female sections (with space for diaper change), naturally lighted Community Toilet to save grid power during day time and having clean surroundings around the toilet. Moreover, it is fitted with bio-digester which helps in discharge of 90 per cent clean waste into the sewerage system there by reducing the load on STP and contributing to cleaner environment. Option for feedback and suggestions by email has also been displayed.
- Bharat-22 ETF oversubscribed, investors put in bids worth Rs 12,500 cr so far 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Markets stage strong comeback, log 5th weekly gains 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- ‚ÄėHSCC, EPIL in advanced stages for merger with similarly placed CPSEs' 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- EU slaps tariffs on US as trade war erupts 23 Jun 2018 | AFP
- Business Corner 23 Jun 2018 | PNS
- Prabhu says India trying to resolve trade disputes with many nations 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- PM pitches for double-digit GDP growth 23 Jun 2018 | PNS
- Panama Paper Leaks: MAG looking into fresh revelations, says FinMin 22 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Markets skid on trade turbulence, macro risks 22 Jun 2018 | PTI
- NPAs to see reduction of Rs 5K cr in Q1 on change in NPA norms for small business: Rajiv Kumar 22 Jun 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
17 Jun 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
In a swift move intended at stemming the protests brewing in the State police force against certain top officials’ ‘feudalistic’ practice of persecuting policemen and camp followers by using them as house servants, the Kerala Government on Saturday removed ADGP Sudesh Kumar, whose daughter was the other day booked for assaulting and verbally abusing his official police driver, from the position of head of the Armed Police Battalion. The action against...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Jun 2018 | PNS | Kochi
MCD still waiting for HC order on encroachment Dehradun: Days after the High Court ordered the officials to remove encroachment from different areas of Dehradun like markets, streets and footpaths in four weeks, the officials concerned said on Friday that they were still waiting for the order to come. They, however, assured that they would execute the order once they get a copy and read it thoroughly...