- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
Andhra CM woos investors in CII Partnership Summit
Andhra Pradesh has plenty of opportunities. Come and Invest, says Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nara Chandrababu Naidu while addressing the Curtain Raiser of the CII Partnership Summit 2018 on Wednesday in New Delhi. He along with Commerce and Industry Minister, Suresh Prabhu participated in the Curtain Raiser for the Partnership Summit 2018 that is going to be held on 24-26th February 2018 in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
While addressing the gathering, Suresh Prabhu said, “Andhra Pradesh is one of the fastest growing, forward looking states led by a dynamic Chief Minister.”
“On my recent visit to Russia, business delegations there were enquiring about Amaravati and AP is therefore one of the most sought after states for investments. AP is promoting industries in an unprecedented way with unprecedented policies”, he added. He exuded confidence that the Partnership Summit will bring in more investments and create employment in the state of AP.
- Business Corner 17 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- SRM University inks MoU with NASSCOM 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- AAI plans to invest Rs 15k cr on airport terminals in next fiscal, says Chairman 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- LIC posts 11.5% growth in premium income at Rs 2.23 tln in 9 month period 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- SEBI eases accessibility for FPIs 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Govt expects to finalise 5G service roadmap by Jun 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- RIL to buy 65% stake in IFC for Rs 1,105 cr 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Penalty up to Rs 50L/circle for predatory tariff: TRAI 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fix risk management system, says India Inc 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- ‚ÄėSBI has $212-mn exposure via PNB‚Äô 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...