- PNB closed all options to recover dues by going public: Modi
- Fitch places PNB on 'Rating Watch Negative' with downgrade possibility
- PNB fraud: SC to hear PIL seeking SIT probe on Friday
- SC to hear actress Priya's plea seeking quashing of FIR
- India test fires medium range nuclear capable Agni-II missile
- Pak drug smuggler killed; 10 kg narcotics, arms seized along IB: BSF
Emami to buy 30% stake in Helios Lifestyle
Homegrown FMCG major Emami on Thursday announced to acquire 30 per cent stake in Helios Lifestyle, which owns male grooming brand ‘The Man Company’. The stake will be acquired by December 31, 2018 through infusion of required funds in Helios, the Kolkata-based company said in a statement. The size of the deal was however not disclosed.
“The acquisition of stake by Emami is significant as it marks the company’s entry in the fast growing online male grooming segment,” it said. Emami is present in the male grooming segment through its brands Fair and Handsome and HE.
“Rapidly growing male grooming portfolio supported by digital marketing & online sales is an emerging growth segment in the FMCG space,” said Emami Director Harsha V Agarwal. The Man Company offers premium men’s grooming products in Bath & Body, Beard management, Shaving & Perfumes category and are sold online majorly through the company's own website – www.Themancompany.Com.
- Tata Steel, JSW-Piramal JV bid for Bhushan Steel, resolution begins 20 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Telecom relief package likely in March: Govt 20 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Regulatory changes may delay KG block output: ONGC 20 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Business Corner 20 Feb 2018 | PNS
- SFIO to probe Fortis, Religare for irregularities 20 Feb 2018 | PNS
- PNB tanks over 7% 20 Feb 2018 | PNS
- PNB scam impact: Bank stocks tumble; Sensex dives 236 pts 20 Feb 2018 | PNS
- PNB assures will honour bonafide commitments 20 Feb 2018 | PNS
- United India Insurance's net profit at `306.27 cr during April-Dec last year 19 Feb 2018 | PNS
- FPIs' net outflow from equities hits $1 bn so far in February 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) leader Hardik Patel on Monday said that the fight in Madhya Pradesh is not between BJP and Congress but the ruling party against the citizens. Before participating in the Samajik Chetna rally, talking to media persons here on Monday, Patel said, “Chief Minister in Madhya Pradesh is called Mama (uncle) but we don’t want a Shakuni Mama...