- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
Gen Insurance IPO subscribed 90% on Day 2
The initial public offer (IPO) of state-owned General Insurance Corporation of India was subscribed 90 per cent on the second day of the bidding on Thursday. GIC Re’s Rs 11,370-crore IPO received bids for 11,16,79,024 shares against total issue size of 12,47,00,000 shares, data available with the NSE showed.
The portion meant for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was oversubscribed 1.68 times, that for non- institutional investors by 2 per cent and retail investors' quota by 16 per cent. Till yesterday, the IPO was subscribed 80 per cent. The reinsurance company has fixed the price band at Rs 855-912 for its IPO which closes on Friday.
- MG Motors outlines India growth story 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- Business Corner 20 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Bandhan Bank public offer oversubscribed over 14 times 20 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Weak trade continues; Sensex below 33k-mark on CAD, Fed hike worries 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- No new bank guarantee from Axis Bank to be accepted: DoT 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- DoT ups spectrum cap, installments 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- WTO Director Gen concerned over protectionism in developed nations 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- UltraTech to buy Binani Cements for Rs 7,266 cr 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- Mcap of 6 of 10 most valued cos drops by Rs 52,000 crore 19 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Hindustan Infralog acquires 90% stake in Continental Warehousing 19 Mar 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Police investigation in the case of a security guard of district cooperative bank in Champawat shot dead two of his colleagues following an altercation on March 16 revealed that the guard Dinesh Bora contracted through a local security agency was not properly trained. Bora had reportedly shot dead the bank cashier Lalit Bisht and peon Rajesh Verma at the bank in Khetikhan...