- Militant, among 3 killed in J&K forest shootout
- 15 dead Maoists fished out of Maharashtra river; toll 37
- Saroj Khan backs casting couch, says film industry 'at least' gives jobs
- Pakistan hockey hero seeks heart transplant in India
- India strongly raises terrorism issue at SCO FMs' meet in China
- Trump admin toughens H1-B visa procedure
- PM launches Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
- Kathua rape-murder: Cop, SPO arrested by SIT move J-K HC
ICICI Prudential Fund Offer to close on April 26
The New Fund Offer or NFO of ICICI Prudential Bharat Consumption Fund- Series 2, which is currently underway, is set to close on April 26, 2018. The fund is a 3.5-year close-ended equity scheme, which aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in well-diversified portfolio of stocks that could benefit from growth in consumption and related activities.
“Currently, ICICI Prudential AMC has launched a close ended fund, ICICI Prudential Bharat Consumption Fund - Series 2, the NFO for which is currently underway and is set to close on April 26, 2018. The fund will be managed by fund manager Mrinal Singh,” said a top official of the company.
“The fund is designed to make the most of the opportunities in the consumption segment by adopting a bottom-up stock selection with 3.5 years view. Also, as a means to limit the downside of the portfolio, the fund proposes to use hedging strategies,” he added.
Given the stellar track record of the AMC when it comes to managing funds, ICICI Pru’s Bharat Consumption Fund - Series 2 makes for an interesting investment opportunity. “And, one can seize the opportunity by investing in funds which provide access to the consumption theme. Given the likelihood of the rapid growth in consumption space, this presents an interesting investing opportunity to investors as well,” the official further said.
Over the coming years, many companies in this segment with a good businesses and products are likely to scale up and deliver higher profits to shareholders. Also, several companies in the consumption are at inflection points in growth trajectory, and this is the right time to invest in them because of their immense wealth creating potential such names offer.
- India retains top remittance receiver rank at $69-bn 24 Apr 2018 | PTI
- FinMin not for cut in excise duty on petrol, diesel 24 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Infra lending may take a back seat as RBI refuses to budge on new NPA rules 24 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Business Corner 24 Apr 2018 | Agencies
- Tata Sons appoints ex-foreign secy Jaishankar as global corp affairs head 24 Apr 2018 | PTI
- NCLAT adjourns hearing on Reliance Infratel asset sale to May 2 24 Apr 2018 | PNS
- Consider Liberty House bid: NCLT to Bhushan Steel 24 Apr 2018 | PNS
- ‚ÄėTCS keen to join hands with Govt for emergency services to accident victims' 24 Apr 2018 | PNS
- TCS first Indian company to touch $100-bn in market cap 24 Apr 2018 | PNS
- India calls for increase in voting rights at World Bank 23 Apr 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The first meeting of Acharya Shankar Ekta Nyas was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday at Chief Minister’s residence. Discussion on setting up statue, museum, institution establishment, premises construction, architectural style and vision, rules of the trust, administrative requirements, financial management and formation of executive committee was held in the meeting...