- Indu Malhotra set to be SC judge
- Cong appoints Kamal Nath as MP unit prez, Scindia as campaign chief
- Our "real concern" is fair trial is conducted in Kathua case: SC
- One killed, 17 students injured in school van-tanker collision
- JeM commander killed in Tral gunfight: J&K DGP
- BCCI recommends Kohli for Khel Ratna, Dravid for Dronacharya, Gavaskar for Dhyan Chand
- Development our only agenda: PM tells Karnataka BJP workers
- 13 children killed as train hits school van at unmanned crossing
India's first and only 360-degree view platform: WoNoBo.com
Country's leading geospatial solutions company Genesys International Corporation (NSE GENESYS) on Monday announced the launch of WoNoBo.com. Users will be able to search, explore and share 'points of interest' across the length and breadth of the country. At launch, the service will be available for 12 major Indian cities and will soon be expanded to 54 cities.
WoNoBo.com also announces a tie-up with Incredible India, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, for the launch of Walking Tours, a unique and exciting product that will enable users to navigate and route their way through cities based on a number of interesting themes.
Parvez Dewan, Secretary, Ministry of Tourism. said "The Ministry of Tourism is delighted to partner with WoNoBo.com for its Walking Tours platform, one of the first such initiatives undertaken by any tourism ministry. We believe this innovative service - aimed at boosting tourism and tourism-driven commerce across our most visited cities - will add a completely new flavour to our highly successful Incredible India campaign," said
WoNoBo.com also offers several other services. One enables users to illustrate, using 360-degree views, the colourful, chaotic, dramatic lives they lead in different corners of the country. It also offers guides, created by users as well as experts, showing locals where to eat, what to shop for, where to take your children while visiting and a lot more.
Commenting on the launch, Sajid Malik, CMD, Genesys International, said "Decades of global experience in the geospatial domain have enabled us to build India's first and most comprehensive navigation platform that also incorporates social media. We are confident that WoNoBo.com will be a major value creator for an entirely new ecosystem of businesses in the years to come."
"We are the first urban chronicle of today's India, having mapped panoramic imagery of thousands of square kilometres and close to 10 million places of interest across the country. We also continue to update the platform. On the one hand, this new media service will provide an innovative dimension for users to share stories and build communities; on the other, it will provide local businesses a unique platform to offer a plethora of services." He added.
With WoNoBo.com, locations are no longer just pins on maps; users get full blown 360-degree views of destinations and much more. They can access, tag and review 'points of interests' i.e. locations, hotels, retail outlets, monuments, parks, etc. and also view the interiors of several key locations, all powered by a database of millions of places.
- Business Corner 26 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- GST Council meet on May 4, simplifying returns on agenda 26 Apr 2018 | PTI
- RBI data: Bank credit grows at 11.52%, deposits at 7.96% 26 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Prices of energy commodities set to rise by 20% this yr 26 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Wipro Q4 net falls over 20% to Rs 1,800 cr 26 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Rupee crashes 52 paise to 14-month low against US dollar 26 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Anmol Ambani joins boards of Reliance Nippon, Reliance Home 26 Apr 2018 | PTI
- EPFO to inform members about contributions not deposited by firms 26 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Manipal Health again sweetens offer for Fortis Healthcare 26 Apr 2018 | PTI
- PNB to hire detective agencies to locate untraceable borrowers 26 Apr 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
26 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
The Central Government on Wednesday approved road development and expansion projects worth over Rs 3000 crore in Chhattisgarh. The sanction was given at an important meeting between Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways, Shipping and Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation Nitin Gadkari and Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh in New Delhi...