- India set South Africa 204- run target in 1st T20
- Moderate polling in Tripura Assembly elections
- PNB fraud fuelled during demonetisation: Bengal CM
- Shame on you! student tells Trump at Florida anti-gun rally
- Modi inaugurates new BJP headquarters in Delhi
- Naval chopper tender: AgustaWestland withdraws plea from HC on bank guarantee
- Sebi may give fresh push to loan default disclosure by listed firms
India's first and only 360-degree view platform: WoNoBo.com
Country's leading geospatial solutions company Genesys International Corporation (NSE GENESYS) on Monday announced the launch of WoNoBo.com. Users will be able to search, explore and share 'points of interest' across the length and breadth of the country. At launch, the service will be available for 12 major Indian cities and will soon be expanded to 54 cities.
WoNoBo.com also announces a tie-up with Incredible India, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, for the launch of Walking Tours, a unique and exciting product that will enable users to navigate and route their way through cities based on a number of interesting themes.
Parvez Dewan, Secretary, Ministry of Tourism. said "The Ministry of Tourism is delighted to partner with WoNoBo.com for its Walking Tours platform, one of the first such initiatives undertaken by any tourism ministry. We believe this innovative service - aimed at boosting tourism and tourism-driven commerce across our most visited cities - will add a completely new flavour to our highly successful Incredible India campaign," said
WoNoBo.com also offers several other services. One enables users to illustrate, using 360-degree views, the colourful, chaotic, dramatic lives they lead in different corners of the country. It also offers guides, created by users as well as experts, showing locals where to eat, what to shop for, where to take your children while visiting and a lot more.
Commenting on the launch, Sajid Malik, CMD, Genesys International, said "Decades of global experience in the geospatial domain have enabled us to build India's first and most comprehensive navigation platform that also incorporates social media. We are confident that WoNoBo.com will be a major value creator for an entirely new ecosystem of businesses in the years to come."
"We are the first urban chronicle of today's India, having mapped panoramic imagery of thousands of square kilometres and close to 10 million places of interest across the country. We also continue to update the platform. On the one hand, this new media service will provide an innovative dimension for users to share stories and build communities; on the other, it will provide local businesses a unique platform to offer a plethora of services." He added.
With WoNoBo.com, locations are no longer just pins on maps; users get full blown 360-degree views of destinations and much more. They can access, tag and review 'points of interests' i.e. locations, hotels, retail outlets, monuments, parks, etc. and also view the interiors of several key locations, all powered by a database of millions of places.
- United India Insurance's net profit at `306.27 cr during April-Dec last year 19 Feb 2018 | PNS
- FPIs' net outflow from equities hits $1 bn so far in February 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Uncertainty looms over mega petrochemical project in AP 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Five of top-10 firms take Rs 38,724 cr hit in m-cap 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- India's finished steel export slides over 30% in Jan 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Impact of GST on restaurant industry positive, says survey 19 Feb 2018 | Manoj Raghuvanshi
- CII-IBA Q4 Financial Conditions Index up over 2016-17, falls below Q3 19 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Coal import rises by 12% to 18 million tonnes in January 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Incentives for green tech, artificial intelligence likely 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- RIL plans Rs 60k-cr digitial industrial area in Maharashtra 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Feb 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | Bokaro
A police team of Bokaro Thermal police station headed by inspector cum officer-in charge Parmeshwar Leyangi on Sunday morning conducted raids at Ganjutola in Armo forest area here and seized approx 2.5 tonnes of illegal coal along with their 4 motorcycles and 5 cycles,said Bokaro SP Kartik S...