Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals appoints Ashok Bajpai as MD
The Board of Directors of Indraprastha Medical Corporation Ltd., New Delhi has appointed Ashok Bajpai as Managing Director with effect from January 1, 2018.
Bajpai brings 28 years of experience in diverse streams, with the last 12 years leading MNCs in India and Asia.
Prior to joining Indraprastha Medical Corporation Ltd., he was the Managing Director of G4S Corporate Services South Asia.
He has also served as Country Head, Pizza Hut Delivery at Yum! Brands, and was COO of Arcelor Mittal Indonesia. Bajpai is a former Government servant and has served in India and abroad in senior roles.
With a Degree in Economics from the George Washington University and an MBA from the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, Bajpai is widely hailed as a turnaround expert who specializes in driving process excellence.
- Investors rush to mutual funds; over 8L folios added in a month 21 May 2018 | PTI
- Stock markets may see another phase of correction: Report 21 May 2018 | PTI
- Kerala eyes up to 15% growth in tourist arrivals in 2018 21 May 2018 | PTI
- RIL gets green nod for `2,338cr expansion project in Maharashtra 21 May 2018 | PTI
- MTNL investing `190 cr to upgrade services 21 May 2018 | PTI
- Aadhaar, PAN mandate for customs broker licence: Tax Dept 21 May 2018 | PTI
- Sebi to consider penal action against PNB, Gitanjali Gems 21 May 2018 | PTI
- GST roadblocks hit Patanjali growth in FY18 21 May 2018 | PTI
- Petrol, diesel rates touch all-time highs 21 May 2018 | PTI
- Arbitration panel to hear Vodafone challenge to tax 21 May 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 May 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
With State’s biggest Urban Local Body (ULB) gearing up to conduct vendors’ committee election in June second week for formation of first Town Vending Committee, the members of Ranchi Footpath Hawkers Association covering quite a number of street vendors appear reluctant to take part in the upcoming election. Notably, as per the rule, allocation of shops to street vendors at the vendors market is done on the recommendation of the...