Kinetic Grp ties up with MV Agusta to sell superbikes in India
Pune-based Kinetic Group has tied up with Italian firm MV Agusta to launch the latter’s superbikes in India, estimated to be priced between Rs12 lakh to Rs33 lakh, to mark its comeback in two-wheeler segment.
The group also plans to launch the first bike of MV Agusta in November this year and will set up a network of showrooms in top cities to retail the motorcycles besides providing after-sales service.
“We are really excited to be bringing these extraordinary machines to India for riders who demand the utmost performance from their bikes,” Kinetic World Managing Director Ajinkya Firodia said in a statement.
The current MV Agusta portfolio consists of a range of high-performance superbikes, including the Brutale, Rivale, Turismo Veloce, F3 and the range-topping F4.
“Kinetic can launch any or all of these motorcycles in India over the next 2-3 years, with the first launch slated for November 2015,” the company said.
A team of engineering experts is already working on homologation and other formalities while the dealership network is being set up across India, it added.
“The bikes will be brought in as CBUs and SKDs, and prices are likely to range from Rs12 lakh to Rs33 lakh,” it said.
Last year, Kinetic group had exited the two-wheeler segment completely by selling its remaining stake in Mahindra Two Wheelers to private equity firm Samena Capital for about Rs182.1 crore.
- Bharat-22 ETF oversubscribed, investors put in bids worth Rs 12,500 cr so far 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Markets stage strong comeback, log 5th weekly gains 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- ‚ÄėHSCC, EPIL in advanced stages for merger with similarly placed CPSEs' 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- EU slaps tariffs on US as trade war erupts 23 Jun 2018 | AFP
- Business Corner 23 Jun 2018 | PNS
- Prabhu says India trying to resolve trade disputes with many nations 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- PM pitches for double-digit GDP growth 23 Jun 2018 | PNS
- Panama Paper Leaks: MAG looking into fresh revelations, says FinMin 22 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Markets skid on trade turbulence, macro risks 22 Jun 2018 | PTI
- NPAs to see reduction of Rs 5K cr in Q1 on change in NPA norms for small business: Rajiv Kumar 22 Jun 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
24 Jun 2018 | PNS
Book on Renewable Energy Technology Released Hon’ble Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, New and Renewable Energy, Shri RK Singh released a book titled “Renewable Energy Technology” co-authored by Shri IS Jha, CMD (POWERGRID), Shri Subir Sen, COO (CTU Planning &Smart Grid) POWERGRID, Shri Manish Kumar Tiwari, Asst GM (Smart Grid) POWERGRID and Prof DP Kothari in the august presence of CMD, POWERGRID, senior officials of Ministry of....
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Jun 2018 | PNS | RANCHI
Taking the vision of ‘New India’ and the challenges ahead among the aspiring business managers, Minister of State for Civil Aviation, Jayant Sinha discussed elaborately on the concept of ‘Farms to Frontiers’ to accelerate the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth rate while addressing the students of new batch of Indian Institute of Management-Ranchi (2018-2020) here on Saturday. Sharing his insights, understanding of business ventures and a few examples from his public...