- India set South Africa 204- run target in 1st T20
- Moderate polling in Tripura Assembly elections
- PNB fraud fuelled during demonetisation: Bengal CM
- Shame on you! student tells Trump at Florida anti-gun rally
- Modi inaugurates new BJP headquarters in Delhi
- Naval chopper tender: AgustaWestland withdraws plea from HC on bank guarantee
- Sebi may give fresh push to loan default disclosure by listed firms
Kinetic Grp ties up with MV Agusta to sell superbikes in India
Pune-based Kinetic Group has tied up with Italian firm MV Agusta to launch the latter’s superbikes in India, estimated to be priced between Rs12 lakh to Rs33 lakh, to mark its comeback in two-wheeler segment.
The group also plans to launch the first bike of MV Agusta in November this year and will set up a network of showrooms in top cities to retail the motorcycles besides providing after-sales service.
“We are really excited to be bringing these extraordinary machines to India for riders who demand the utmost performance from their bikes,” Kinetic World Managing Director Ajinkya Firodia said in a statement.
The current MV Agusta portfolio consists of a range of high-performance superbikes, including the Brutale, Rivale, Turismo Veloce, F3 and the range-topping F4.
“Kinetic can launch any or all of these motorcycles in India over the next 2-3 years, with the first launch slated for November 2015,” the company said.
A team of engineering experts is already working on homologation and other formalities while the dealership network is being set up across India, it added.
“The bikes will be brought in as CBUs and SKDs, and prices are likely to range from Rs12 lakh to Rs33 lakh,” it said.
Last year, Kinetic group had exited the two-wheeler segment completely by selling its remaining stake in Mahindra Two Wheelers to private equity firm Samena Capital for about Rs182.1 crore.
- United India Insurance's net profit at `306.27 cr during April-Dec last year 19 Feb 2018 | PNS
- FPIs' net outflow from equities hits $1 bn so far in February 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Uncertainty looms over mega petrochemical project in AP 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Five of top-10 firms take Rs 38,724 cr hit in m-cap 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- India's finished steel export slides over 30% in Jan 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Impact of GST on restaurant industry positive, says survey 19 Feb 2018 | Manoj Raghuvanshi
- CII-IBA Q4 Financial Conditions Index up over 2016-17, falls below Q3 19 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Coal import rises by 12% to 18 million tonnes in January 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Incentives for green tech, artificial intelligence likely 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
- RIL plans Rs 60k-cr digitial industrial area in Maharashtra 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Feb 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | Bokaro
A police team of Bokaro Thermal police station headed by inspector cum officer-in charge Parmeshwar Leyangi on Sunday morning conducted raids at Ganjutola in Armo forest area here and seized approx 2.5 tonnes of illegal coal along with their 4 motorcycles and 5 cycles,said Bokaro SP Kartik S...