- Don't muzzle Constitution: Cong on Naidu's decision to reject impeachment notice
- Metro girder collapses in Ghaziabad
- CJI, other judges sat at 10.45 AM to undertake court proceedings
- Swamy hails VP's decision rejecting impeachment notice
- Shiv Sena leader Sachin Sawant shot dead in Mumbai
- Venkaiah Naidu rejects impeachment notice against CJI
Kinetic Grp ties up with MV Agusta to sell superbikes in India
Pune-based Kinetic Group has tied up with Italian firm MV Agusta to launch the latter’s superbikes in India, estimated to be priced between Rs12 lakh to Rs33 lakh, to mark its comeback in two-wheeler segment.
The group also plans to launch the first bike of MV Agusta in November this year and will set up a network of showrooms in top cities to retail the motorcycles besides providing after-sales service.
“We are really excited to be bringing these extraordinary machines to India for riders who demand the utmost performance from their bikes,” Kinetic World Managing Director Ajinkya Firodia said in a statement.
The current MV Agusta portfolio consists of a range of high-performance superbikes, including the Brutale, Rivale, Turismo Veloce, F3 and the range-topping F4.
“Kinetic can launch any or all of these motorcycles in India over the next 2-3 years, with the first launch slated for November 2015,” the company said.
A team of engineering experts is already working on homologation and other formalities while the dealership network is being set up across India, it added.
“The bikes will be brought in as CBUs and SKDs, and prices are likely to range from Rs12 lakh to Rs33 lakh,” it said.
Last year, Kinetic group had exited the two-wheeler segment completely by selling its remaining stake in Mahindra Two Wheelers to private equity firm Samena Capital for about Rs182.1 crore.
- India retains top remittance receiver rank at $69-bn 24 Apr 2018 | PTI
- FinMin not for cut in excise duty on petrol, diesel 24 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Infra lending may take a back seat as RBI refuses to budge on new NPA rules 24 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Business Corner 24 Apr 2018 | Agencies
- Tata Sons appoints ex-foreign secy Jaishankar as global corp affairs head 24 Apr 2018 | PTI
- NCLAT adjourns hearing on Reliance Infratel asset sale to May 2 24 Apr 2018 | PNS
- Consider Liberty House bid: NCLT to Bhushan Steel 24 Apr 2018 | PNS
- ‚ÄėTCS keen to join hands with Govt for emergency services to accident victims' 24 Apr 2018 | PNS
- TCS first Indian company to touch $100-bn in market cap 24 Apr 2018 | PNS
- India calls for increase in voting rights at World Bank 23 Apr 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The first meeting of Acharya Shankar Ekta Nyas was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday at Chief Minister’s residence. Discussion on setting up statue, museum, institution establishment, premises construction, architectural style and vision, rules of the trust, administrative requirements, financial management and formation of executive committee was held in the meeting...