- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
Latest Digital Marketing Trends to Prepare For in 2018
It’s getting harder than ever before to reach your target audience. That’s why putting up a site and expecting a steady stream of traffic to your pages isn’t going to cut it anymore. One way to capture consumer interest is to make sure your pages are up-to-date when it comes to the latest digital marketing trends. Here’s a list of the most effective digital marketing trends that professionals expect to become essential next year:
Use of Videos and Livestreamed Content
A lot depends on getting better at understanding and delivering what your consumers need. With more and more consumers watching videos online, companies that want to lower bounce rates and increase ROI can see significant results in their site traffic with video content. Used in the right way, videos are much more likely to go viral. If you want to find better ways to deliver content that engages your audience, start thinking about using video to your advantage, says Forbes. Don’t know how? Hire the services of a digital marketing agency.
Mainstream Use of Social Media
Social media is now making it easier for companies and consumers to interact, says the Entrepreneur. A website designing company in Delhi with years of experience in the field can help you make the most of your social media pages. If your posts aren’t getting the number of shares, likes or comments you want, then getting help from a professional digital marketing agency can make a huge difference. It can also help you determine which platforms matter to your audience so you won’t have to spread your resources thin in trying to maintain too many accounts.
Optimize Your Content with PPC
That means optimizing your pages for search and social. That’s where PPC advertising experts come in. They can provide you with content that’s consistent with your brand and message so your target market won’t be able to resist. If you’re just starting out in the business, the extra boost that the right PPC advertising campaign can bring could help improve brand awareness and recognition without the need to spend millions in advertising dollars. That’s invaluable for any company that’s just starting to make its mark in the industry.
Mobile-Friendly and Ready Content
Given how widespread mobile use is, it can be quite a surprise to learn how many e-commerce sites out there still stick to unresponsive website designs. Just consider the number of people who go online every day to check their email, buy the latest titles from Amazon or book a flight or reserve a restaurant or hotel. If you still aren’t using a mobile-friendly site design, then you’re cutting all these potential customers from your pages. The use of mobile-friendly pages, though, come with a surging need for mobile-ready content as well, says Adweek. Want to make sure your content hits the mark? Reach out to a website designing company in Delhi for marketing assistance.
With this list, finding out what trends to watch out for in 2018 is now much easier. Get your pages ready by reaching out to a digital marketing firm for help.
- Business Corner 17 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- SRM University inks MoU with NASSCOM 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- AAI plans to invest Rs 15k cr on airport terminals in next fiscal, says Chairman 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- LIC posts 11.5% growth in premium income at Rs 2.23 tln in 9 month period 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- SEBI eases accessibility for FPIs 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Govt expects to finalise 5G service roadmap by Jun 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- RIL to buy 65% stake in IFC for Rs 1,105 cr 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Penalty up to Rs 50L/circle for predatory tariff: TRAI 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fix risk management system, says India Inc 17 Feb 2018 | PNS
- ‚ÄėSBI has $212-mn exposure via PNB‚Äô 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...