Muthoot to raise Rs1800 cr this yr
Muthoot Fincorp, the flagship company of Muthoot Pappachan Group on Thursday said it is looking at raising close to Rs1,800 crore through various routes during the current fiscal.
The company is planning to raise Rs1,000 crore through issuances of non-convertible debentures and another around Rs800 crore through PE funding. “We are looking at a PE funding of Rs600-800 crore this year,” company's Chairman and Managing Director Thomas John Muthoot told reporters.
- Business Corner 23 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- FinMin asks non-compliant NBFCs to register with FIU 23 Mar 2018 | PTI
- ‚ÄėCAD may treble to $10-12bn in Q4 on higher trade deficit‚Äô 23 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Campaign against dangers of second-hand smoke exposure launched 23 Mar 2018 | PNS
- PNB issued over 41k LoUs since 2011, says FinMin 23 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Need to take urgent measures to streamline cross-border trade, PMO to Commerce Ministry 23 Mar 2018 | PTI
- FinMin says merger of 3 PSU insurers to improve solvency 23 Mar 2018 | PNS
- US Fed hikes key interest rate; says economic outlook stronger 23 Mar 2018 | PTI
- No violation in Rs 7,266-cr bid for Binani Cement under IBC, claims UltraTech 23 Mar 2018 | PNS
- Sensex, Nifty drop as trade war fears grip Dalal Street 23 Mar 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A proposal to set up two centres of excellence, one in floriculture and another in citrus fruits, in Madhya Pradesh with the cooperation of Israel is awaiting the Centre's green-signal. While talking to media persons here on Thursday, Israel Consul General in Mumbai Yaakov Finkelstein told, “India and Israel are working on to strengthen the partnership and cooperation in the fields of agriculture and water...