Muthoot to raise Rs1800 cr this yr
Muthoot Fincorp, the flagship company of Muthoot Pappachan Group on Thursday said it is looking at raising close to Rs1,800 crore through various routes during the current fiscal.
The company is planning to raise Rs1,000 crore through issuances of non-convertible debentures and another around Rs800 crore through PE funding. “We are looking at a PE funding of Rs600-800 crore this year,” company's Chairman and Managing Director Thomas John Muthoot told reporters.
- Business Corner 19 Dec 2017 | PNS
- JSW Gr firm to buy 49% stake in BRPL 19 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Second batch of supplementary demands for grants moved by Govt 19 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Undisclosed income of Rs 7,961 cr unearthed 19 Dec 2017 | PTI
- 4-5L HNIs to get IT notices on bitcoin probe pan-India 19 Dec 2017 | PTI
- FRDI Bill may not be introduced in Budget Session too 19 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Airtel tells NPCI: Will return Rs 190 cr subsidy to original a/cs 19 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Sensex swings over 1100 pts from red to green 19 Dec 2017 | PNS
- VIT students earn rare distinction in ‚ÄėRajasthan Hackathon 3.0‚Äô 18 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Panel moots host of changes in life insurance sector 18 Dec 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
17 Dec 2017 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
The State Government has recommended to the Shree Jagannath Temple Administration (SJTA) to stop entry of devotees into the sanctum sanctorum (Garvagriha) of the shrine. In a letter to the SJTA, the Government has asked for restrictions on darshan of the deities by devotees, including VIPs...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The State of World Children 2017 Report was released here on Monday in Madhya Pradesh in the presence of children and young people at a Children Carnival in Bhopal on Monday. Around 150 children and young people from Bhopal, Itarsi and Harda participated...