Muthoot to raise Rs1800 cr this yr
Muthoot Fincorp, the flagship company of Muthoot Pappachan Group on Thursday said it is looking at raising close to Rs1,800 crore through various routes during the current fiscal.
The company is planning to raise Rs1,000 crore through issuances of non-convertible debentures and another around Rs800 crore through PE funding. “We are looking at a PE funding of Rs600-800 crore this year,” company's Chairman and Managing Director Thomas John Muthoot told reporters.
- Business Corner 28 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Odisha farmers‚Äô mango mania: Yeh Dil Mange More! 28 May 2018 | Madhusudan Sahoo
- India's coal import declines 9% to 17.32 mn tonnes in April 28 May 2018 | PTI
- CIL, Railways rush coal to Dadri, Badarpur power plants 28 May 2018 | PTI
- NITI Aayog's Governing Council to meet on June 16 28 May 2018 | PTI
- GST to be levied on goods stored in customs warehouse only on final clearance: CBIC 28 May 2018 | PTI
- BSNL: MTNL debt, difference in pay scales impede merger 28 May 2018 | PTI
- PNB fraud: ED to seek immediate confiscation of Nirav Modi's assets under fugitive ordinance 28 May 2018 | PTI
- Tech Mahindra Q4 net profit doubles to Rs 1,222 crore 26 May 2018 | PTI
- Toyota and Suzuki expand scope of partnership in India 26 May 2018 | Prof R S S Mani
Sunday EditionView All
27 May 2018 | PNS | New Delhi
The Nipah virus mystery deepened on Saturday as the samples collected from bats in Kerala’s Kozhikode and Malappuram districts, where 13 people have died of the infection, have tested negative for the virus. A report submitted by a central medical team to the Union Health Ministry also ruled out pigs to be the primary source of the virus...
STATE EDITIONSView All
28 May 2018 | PNS | New Delhi
Youth symposium at Gumla Vikash Bharti Bishunpur will organize youth symposium-2018 on May 28 at Gumla. The programme will be inaugurated by Chief Minister, Raghubar Das in the presence of other dignitaries...