Nearly 46L biz file GSTR-1 for July
More than 45.99 lakh businesses have filed the final GST returns for July and more than 33 crore invoices have been processed on the GSTN portal. GST Network (GSTN) said in a statement that as many as 45,99,113 taxpayers have filed their sales return or GSTR-1 for July till Tuesday -- the last date for filing the return form. This is lower than 54.78 lakh initial returns for July filed in GSTR-3B form. For August, 47.12 lakh businesses had filed GSTR-3B till yesterday. GSTR-2 or purchase return for July has to be filed by businesses between October 11-31. The matching of GSTR-1 and GSTR-2 will be done in the return form GSTR-3, which is to be filed by November 10. Over 33 crore invoices were filed and processed by GST system along with GSTR-1 of July.
Of this, majority or 24.2 crore were uploaded using Offline Tool developed by GSTN whereas data of 3.26 crore invoices were entered by taxpayers online. Data of around 5.56 crore invoices came through GST Suvidha Providers. The Government has already collected over Rs 95,000 crore as GST in July, the first month of roll out of the Goods and Services Tax.
- MG Motors outlines India growth story 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- Business Corner 20 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Bandhan Bank public offer oversubscribed over 14 times 20 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Weak trade continues; Sensex below 33k-mark on CAD, Fed hike worries 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- No new bank guarantee from Axis Bank to be accepted: DoT 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- DoT ups spectrum cap, installments 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- WTO Director Gen concerned over protectionism in developed nations 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- UltraTech to buy Binani Cements for Rs 7,266 cr 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- Mcap of 6 of 10 most valued cos drops by Rs 52,000 crore 19 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Hindustan Infralog acquires 90% stake in Continental Warehousing 19 Mar 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Police investigation in the case of a security guard of district cooperative bank in Champawat shot dead two of his colleagues following an altercation on March 16 revealed that the guard Dinesh Bora contracted through a local security agency was not properly trained. Bora had reportedly shot dead the bank cashier Lalit Bisht and peon Rajesh Verma at the bank in Khetikhan...