- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
Oil India Q1 net dips 9% on low gas price
State-owned Oil India Ltd on Friday reported a 9 per cent drop in its June quarter net profit after a drop in natural gas price offset gains made from higher oil production. The company posted a net profit of Rs 450.24 crore, or Rs 5.67 per share, in April-June compared with Rs 494.41 crore, or Rs 6.17 per share, in the same period of the previous fiscal.
“The reduction in profit after tax (net profit) was primarily due to the reduction in price of natural gas from $3.06 per million British thermal unit in Q1 FY 2016-17 to $2.48 per mmBtu in Q1 FY 2017-18,” Oil India said in a statement.
- SEBI bars Remac Realty, 5 directors for illegal money-pooling schemes 21 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Markets inch up with minor gains; investors‚Äô eye on Fed policy meet 21 Mar 2018 | PNS
- Prabhu appeals for common ground to strengthen WTO 21 Mar 2018 | PTI
- UltraTech Cement may get support from Binani creditors 21 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Banks Board Bureau calls for greater dialogue with Finance Ministry; seeks more mandate 21 Mar 2018 | PNS
- EESL acquires UK-based utility Edina for Rs 493 cr 21 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Overseas push: Govt scraps export duty on sugar 21 Mar 2018 | Rajesh Kumar
- MG Motors outlines India growth story 20 Mar 2018 | PNS
- Business Corner 20 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Bandhan Bank public offer oversubscribed over 14 times 20 Mar 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Dehradun police have arrested an alleged member of an inter-state gang involved in vehicle theft in Haridwar and Dehradun districts from Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. The accused has been identified as Vikram Malik, native of Shamli, Uttar Pradesh, police said, adding that he was currently living in Haryana...