Q1 earnings to steer markets this week: Experts
Quarterly earnings from bluechips like RIL and Wipro will set the tone for the stock market this week, while the monsoon session of Parliament beginning Monday will also be in focus, say experts.
“This week is likely to be driven by the earnings calendar,” said Abnish Kumar Sudhanshu, Director and Research Head, Amrapali Aadya Trading and Investments.
Stock specific movement will be seen with the start of the earnings season, experts said.
“In absence of any key economic data release, focus will shift to upcoming monsoon session of Parliament and ongoing earnings season where heavyweights like Reliance Industries, Bajaj Auto, ACC, Ultratech ACement, Wipro and Kotak Mahindra Bank are scheduled to release their quarterly earnings,” said Vijay Singhania, Founder-Director, Trade Smart Online.
- Bharat-22 ETF oversubscribed, investors put in bids worth Rs 12,500 cr so far 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Markets stage strong comeback, log 5th weekly gains 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- ‚ÄėHSCC, EPIL in advanced stages for merger with similarly placed CPSEs' 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- EU slaps tariffs on US as trade war erupts 23 Jun 2018 | AFP
- Business Corner 23 Jun 2018 | PNS
- Prabhu says India trying to resolve trade disputes with many nations 23 Jun 2018 | PTI
- PM pitches for double-digit GDP growth 23 Jun 2018 | PNS
- Panama Paper Leaks: MAG looking into fresh revelations, says FinMin 22 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Markets skid on trade turbulence, macro risks 22 Jun 2018 | PTI
- NPAs to see reduction of Rs 5K cr in Q1 on change in NPA norms for small business: Rajiv Kumar 22 Jun 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
17 Jun 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
In a swift move intended at stemming the protests brewing in the State police force against certain top officials’ ‘feudalistic’ practice of persecuting policemen and camp followers by using them as house servants, the Kerala Government on Saturday removed ADGP Sudesh Kumar, whose daughter was the other day booked for assaulting and verbally abusing his official police driver, from the position of head of the Armed Police Battalion. The action against...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Jun 2018 | PNS | Kochi
MCD still waiting for HC order on encroachment Dehradun: Days after the High Court ordered the officials to remove encroachment from different areas of Dehradun like markets, streets and footpaths in four weeks, the officials concerned said on Friday that they were still waiting for the order to come. They, however, assured that they would execute the order once they get a copy and read it thoroughly...