Q1 earnings to steer markets this week: Experts
Quarterly earnings from bluechips like RIL and Wipro will set the tone for the stock market this week, while the monsoon session of Parliament beginning Monday will also be in focus, say experts.
“This week is likely to be driven by the earnings calendar,” said Abnish Kumar Sudhanshu, Director and Research Head, Amrapali Aadya Trading and Investments.
Stock specific movement will be seen with the start of the earnings season, experts said.
“In absence of any key economic data release, focus will shift to upcoming monsoon session of Parliament and ongoing earnings season where heavyweights like Reliance Industries, Bajaj Auto, ACC, Ultratech ACement, Wipro and Kotak Mahindra Bank are scheduled to release their quarterly earnings,” said Vijay Singhania, Founder-Director, Trade Smart Online.
- Energy stocks fuel market rally; Nifty tops 10,600-mark 25 Apr 2018 | PNS
- TDSAT stays TRAI‚Äôs revised SMP definition, reporting requirement on segmented offers 25 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Business Corner 25 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Duty of up to $92/tonne likely on chemical import from 4 nations 25 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Govt to frame policy on e-commerce 25 Apr 2018 | PNS
- Vodafone to HC: Not obligated to provide interconnectivity to Jio 25 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Resolution plan for Bhushan asset a win-win for all: Liberty House 25 Apr 2018 | PTI
- CMD: MTNL revival plan on, DoT panel meeting regularly 25 Apr 2018 | PTI
- FinMin to move to cash basis accounting for GST collection 25 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Malaysia's IHH makes binding offer to invest Rs 650 cr in Fortis 25 Apr 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Apr 2018 | PNS | CUTTACK
Basing on the allegations of acquisition of assets disproportionate to the known sources of income by Banking Assistant, Mayurbhanj Central Cooperative Bank Limited, Karanjia Sirish Chandra Mohanta, a Vigilance team raid several locations and traced his assets of Rs 1,10, 25,946. His residential house located at Dhatikabeda, Karanjia, house given on rent at Prasanti Vihar, Bhubaneswar, house given on rent located at Karanjia, and office room were simultaneously searched with search...