RIL 2nd firm to cross Rs 5 lakh cr in mcap after TCS
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) on Monday attained a market valuation of over Rs 5 lakh crore, becoming the second firm after TCS to achieve this milestone.
At close of the trade on Monday, the market capitalisation (m-cap) of RIL stood at Rs 5,04,458.09 crore, making it the most valued company in the country.
Shares of the company rose by 1.33 per cent to settle at Rs 1,551.35 on BSE. During the day, it gained 1.81 per cent to Rs 1,558.80 -- its multi-year high level.
At NSE, shares of the company went up by 1.1 per cent to close at Rs 1,551.75.
The company’s market valuation advanced by Rs 6,672.09 crore to Rs 5,04,458.09 crore.
- Voltas launches its Exclusive Brand Shop at Dhampur, UP 23 Sep 2017 | PNS
- RHF shares jump 5% in stock mkt debut 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- SBI unveils India‚Äôs Ist bond index series in UK 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- FinMin to refund Rs 600 cr to exporters in a few days 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- SBI Life Insurance Co IPO oversubscribed 1.43 times on last day 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- New duty drawback rates from Oct 1 notified by Government 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- SAIL eyes higher market share on surging steel demand, says Singh 23 Sep 2017 | PNS
- Balraj Joshi takes charge of NHPC Ltd as CMD 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Uber loses licence to operate in London 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Govt plans to merge all steel research bodies under SRTMI 23 Sep 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A 38-year-old man has been arrested by the Farsh Bazaar police for allegedly duping people coming to ATM and fraudulently withdrawing their money. Twelve ATM cards have been recovered from his possession...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Sep 2017 | PNS | New Delhi
Migraine week at Orchid Orchid Medical Centre observed Migraine Week last week during which senior Neurologist Dr Ujjwal Roy gave free treatment to 54 migraine affected patients and said that if someone has long time headache or he has undergone changes in it, must consult a doctor as it could be secondary headache. He said that treatment from Botox injection could lead to 90 per cent release from migraine...