Shalby Ltd IPO subscribed 2.8 times on last day
The initial share sale of Shalby Ltd, the Ahmedabad-based multi-specialty hospital chain, was subscribed 2.8 times on the last day of the bidding on Thursday, stock exchange data showed. The IPO, which aims to raise Rs 504 crore, received bids for 4,08,66,300 shares against the total issue size of 1,45,21,686 shares - translating into 2.8 times subscription - data available with NSE till 2000 hours showed. The portion set aside for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 4.47 times, high net-worth individuals 43 per cent, retail investors 2.97 times and employees 1.43 times, investment banking sources said.
- Business Corner 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- ‚ÄėGDP to grow at 7.2% in 2018; 7.4 in 2019‚Äô 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Volvo India unveils second-generation XC60 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- ‚ÄėInfra to attract $13 bn invt via NIIF: Garg 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Subscriber base of telecom dips to 120 cr in Oct 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- CBDT: Over 14 crore PAN-Aadhaar linked out of 33 crore so far 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Guidelines for tariff-based wind power auction issued 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Sebi, bourses step up vigil ahead of Guj polls outcome 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- To probe data leaks via social media 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Sebi may reduce listing time to four days from six, says Tyagi 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...
STATE EDITIONSView All
13 Dec 2017 | PNS | Ranchi
The Congress will organise a yatra covering all the 11 districts where the party feels that the employment rights of the locals have been compromised with. The protest is also against the said promise reportedly made by Chief Minister Raghubar Das to amend the decision allowing outsiders into Government jobs in certain part of the State...