Shalby Ltd IPO subscribed 2.8 times on last day
The initial share sale of Shalby Ltd, the Ahmedabad-based multi-specialty hospital chain, was subscribed 2.8 times on the last day of the bidding on Thursday, stock exchange data showed. The IPO, which aims to raise Rs 504 crore, received bids for 4,08,66,300 shares against the total issue size of 1,45,21,686 shares - translating into 2.8 times subscription - data available with NSE till 2000 hours showed. The portion set aside for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 4.47 times, high net-worth individuals 43 per cent, retail investors 2.97 times and employees 1.43 times, investment banking sources said.
- Business Corner 28 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Odisha farmers‚Äô mango mania: Yeh Dil Mange More! 28 May 2018 | Madhusudan Sahoo
- India's coal import declines 9% to 17.32 mn tonnes in April 28 May 2018 | PTI
- CIL, Railways rush coal to Dadri, Badarpur power plants 28 May 2018 | PTI
- NITI Aayog's Governing Council to meet on June 16 28 May 2018 | PTI
- GST to be levied on goods stored in customs warehouse only on final clearance: CBIC 28 May 2018 | PTI
- BSNL: MTNL debt, difference in pay scales impede merger 28 May 2018 | PTI
- PNB fraud: ED to seek immediate confiscation of Nirav Modi's assets under fugitive ordinance 28 May 2018 | PTI
- Tech Mahindra Q4 net profit doubles to Rs 1,222 crore 26 May 2018 | PTI
- Toyota and Suzuki expand scope of partnership in India 26 May 2018 | Prof R S S Mani
Sunday EditionView All
27 May 2018 | PNS | New Delhi
The Nipah virus mystery deepened on Saturday as the samples collected from bats in Kerala’s Kozhikode and Malappuram districts, where 13 people have died of the infection, have tested negative for the virus. A report submitted by a central medical team to the Union Health Ministry also ruled out pigs to be the primary source of the virus...
STATE EDITIONSView All
28 May 2018 | PNS | New Delhi
Youth symposium at Gumla Vikash Bharti Bishunpur will organize youth symposium-2018 on May 28 at Gumla. The programme will be inaugurated by Chief Minister, Raghubar Das in the presence of other dignitaries...