- Bollywood legend Sridevi passes away at the age of 54
- India beat South Africa by 7 runs to clinch series 2-1
- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
Trading in Parsvnath Developers, 5 others to resume from Monday
Leading bourses NSE and BSE on Friday said trading will resume in shares of Parsvnath Developers and three others from Monday after the SAT stayed curbs imposed on these companies. Besides, shares of two companies -- Kavit Industries and Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd -- listed only on the BSE will start trading from Monday.
Apart from Parsvnath, three other companies are listed on both the exchanges. These are SQS India BFSI, Pincon Spirit, and Signet Industries. The shares of these companies will be moved out of GSM (graded surveillance measures) framework and will be available for trading with effect from August 14, the exchanges said in similarly-worded circulars.
- Strategic public relations: An evolving social science discipline 26 Feb 2018 | Sudhanshu Patni
- Govt ropes in IIFT, ICAI for improving ‚ÄėEase of Doing Business' ranking 26 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Surat traders hope PNB fraud won't take shine off diamond biz 26 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Govt may allow only commercial mining of coal in future: Secy 26 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Bhushan Power bid: Liberty House plans to move NCLT this week 26 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Taxmen asked to step up collections to meet Rs 10.05 lakh crore target 26 Feb 2018 | PTI
- State Bank of India in UK set for major restructuring 26 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Co-brandings with e-tailers not up to expectation: SBI Chairman 26 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Indian companies line up Rs 25000-cr public offers 26 Feb 2018 | PTI
- AP inks MoUs worth Rs 1.75L crore, RIL plans to invest Rs 55,000 crore 26 Feb 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
25 Feb 2018 | M Venkaiah Naidu
Today, we are conferring International Gandhi Award-2017 on two outstanding personalities, Dr MD Gupte and Dr Atul Shah, for their selfless and humanitarian services in the cause of elimination of leprosy and in alleviating the suffering of leprosy-affected patients. Leprosy has been prevalent in our country since a very long time...
STATE EDITIONSView All
26 Feb 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
Jharkhand would be probably first state of the country where the fleet of common service centres (CSCs) or Pragya Kendra spread all across, especially in smaller towns and villages, would double as telemedicine centres. Department of IT and e-Governance has prepared itself to launch the medical service through CSCs under which any family can get consultation with doctors as many as eight times in a month, get prescribed medicines over there...