- Kerala tribal youth beaten to death by lynch mob
- Modi greets Trudeau with hug at ceremonial reception
- AAP vs Chief Secy: Police team at CM's residence
- PNB fraud: ED freezes deposits, shares worth Rs 44cr of Nirav Modi group
- Trump admin makes H1-B visa approval tough; Indian firms to be impacted
- Sunanda Pushkar death: SC notice to Delhi Police on Swamy's plea for SIT probe
- Australian Deputy PM resigns amid sexual harassment claim
- Parrikar discharged from Mumbai hospital
- SC asks if Kerala HC was justified in annulling Hadiya's marriage
- Canada High Commission cancels dinner invite to Khalistan terrorist
- PNB fraud: ED seizes luxury cars, more assets of Modi, Choksi
Wave enters housing finance biz, aims Rs1000cr loan book size
Wave group on Wednesday announced its foray into the housing finance sector and is targeting to disburse Rs 1,000 crore loans in the next five years.
Wave Group's new venture -- New Habitat Housing Finance and Development Ltd (NHHFDL) -- will start with an equity capital of Rs 12 crore infused by the promoters and the same would be raised to Rs 100 crore in the next three years."Wave group has entered into the housing finance as it synergies with our existing real estate business. We propose to provide attractive and customer-friendly schemes to our target group customers in both formal and informal segments," Wave Group Managing Director R K Panpalia told reporters here.
NHHFDL CEO and whole-time Director Rakesh Kapoor said the company has approval from the National Housing bank (NHB) to start the business."In the present scenario, there has been a gap in housing demand and availability of housing finance. To bridge this gap, Wave group is venturing into the housing finance sector," he added.
Stating that the company would mainly focus on retail housing finance segment, he said: "We will raise short-term and long-term funds. It will be from the public sector banks and through issue of non-convertible debentures (NCDs)".
- India keen to share tech skills with nations, says DoT Secy 24 Feb 2018 | PNS
- SEBI asks HDFC Bank to probe matter 24 Feb 2018 | PTI
- PNB fraud shows gaps in supervision, Govt should dilute its stake, says CII 24 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Corp Affairs Min seeks attachment of all assets of Choksi, Nirav cos 24 Feb 2018 | Madhusudan Sahoo
- Gitanjali Gems shares plunge 60.5% in 8 days 24 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Rupee rebounds 31 paise to 64.73 on positive global cues 24 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Markets shrug off mega banking scam; Sensex surges 323 pts, Nifty up 108 pts 24 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Business Corner 24 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Will see if more devolution to States served purpose: Singh 24 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Forex reserves up by $1.96 bn to $421.720 bn 24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Special cleanliness drive today Bhopal: The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation is organising a special cleanliness drive on Saturday at Government Sultania Hospital on Saturday. The Nirankari volunteers will assemble at 7...