- India beat Bangladesh by four wickets to win Nidahas T20 Tri-Series
- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
24-yr-old woman alleges eve-teasing by BSF constable in DTC bus
A 24-year-old woman alleged misbehaviour by a Border Security Force (BSF) constable in a DTC bus in South Delhi's South Campus area on Monday afternoon.
Confirming the incident, Milind Dumbere, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Southwest) said, “We received a PCR call about eve teasing at South Campus police station.
As per the statement given by the complainant, she works as a social worker with an NGO based in RK Puram. On Monday afternoon, she had boarded bus no 711 when one Charan Singh (28) started staring at her and also winked at her.The woman alleged that Singh appeared drunk at the time of incident.
“We have registered an FIR under 509 of the IPC. The alleged has been sent for medical examination. He was opined under influence of liqour. He was served notice under 41 1 ( a) Cr PC,” added the DCP.
- Woman hangs self in front of four-year-old daughter 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 50 shanties on Yamuna banks gutted in fire 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Salon staffer booked for inappropriate touching 19 Mar 2018 | Kanika Mehta
- SDMC sanctions 3,838 building plans in 2 years 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Traders to take out rally on March 28 against sealing 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Stop regularising illegal constructions: HC to Govt 19 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Puri suggests fare concession for students, elderly in Metro 19 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Denizens reel under poor water supply 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter
- JNUSU moves DCW in sexual harrasment case 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Small section of students, teachers causing enormous damage: Admin 19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Leader of the Opposition in the state assembly Ajay Singh said that the claims of women well-wisher Chief Minister Shivraj Singh are deceiving as miscreants with minor offences are arrested with immediate effect, but in the matter related to a minister's son, Chouhan says enquiry would be conducted He further alleged that prime facie, minister's son was responsible for Preeti Raghuvanshi’s suicide. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan today instructed police officials to...