AAP to release song to mark its 3 yrs in power
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will release a song to mark its three years in power in Delhi, highlighting the Government's achievements. The song — 'Abhi hua teen saal Kejriwal, aage hoga sandar paanch saal Kejriwal' — is composed to highlight the works of the Arvind Kejriwal Government in health, education and other sectors in the last three years.
The song is composed and sung by singer Vishal Dadlani and written by party leader Dilip Pandey.Before wresting power in February 2015, the AAP had launched a song 'Paanch Saal Kejriwal'. Last year too, on its second anniversary, the AAP Government had released a booklet.
To mark the occasion, Kejriwal and Cabinet Ministers will answer questions of people through social media and phone calls on Wednesday.The Ministers along with the Chief Minister will also highlight the achievements of the AAP Government at a programme to be hosted at the NDMC convention centre.
- Woman hit by truck while crossing road, dies; driver escapes 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- MCD reports absolve Max doctors of negligence: Police 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- National Zoological Park to organise summer training programme from May 22 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Man, who killed 16-yr-old girl fortnight ago, held 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Brazilian woman held for smuggling cocaine in capsules at IGI airport 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Software engineer dies mysteriously in DDA pool 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 25-year-old man found murdered in Narela park 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- City witnesses sultry weather, strong winds likely today 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Need for rehab policy on child rapes: Experts 21 May 2018 | PTI
- CBSE exams: More boys called for counselling than girls 21 May 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 May 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
With State’s biggest Urban Local Body (ULB) gearing up to conduct vendors’ committee election in June second week for formation of first Town Vending Committee, the members of Ranchi Footpath Hawkers Association covering quite a number of street vendors appear reluctant to take part in the upcoming election. Notably, as per the rule, allocation of shops to street vendors at the vendors market is done on the recommendation of the...