- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
AAP to release song to mark its 3 yrs in power
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will release a song to mark its three years in power in Delhi, highlighting the Government's achievements. The song — 'Abhi hua teen saal Kejriwal, aage hoga sandar paanch saal Kejriwal' — is composed to highlight the works of the Arvind Kejriwal Government in health, education and other sectors in the last three years.
The song is composed and sung by singer Vishal Dadlani and written by party leader Dilip Pandey.Before wresting power in February 2015, the AAP had launched a song 'Paanch Saal Kejriwal'. Last year too, on its second anniversary, the AAP Government had released a booklet.
To mark the occasion, Kejriwal and Cabinet Ministers will answer questions of people through social media and phone calls on Wednesday.The Ministers along with the Chief Minister will also highlight the achievements of the AAP Government at a programme to be hosted at the NDMC convention centre.
- 2 arrested for smuggling gold worth Rs 2.79 cr at IGI Airport 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- CBI gets 1-day transit remand of Rotomac kingpin, his son 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Gang of vehicle battery thieves busted, 3 held 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Two killed, one injured in Narela gang rivalry 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- IAS officers meet Union Minister Jitendra 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- AAP MLA justifies assault, says officials who sit on files should be thrashed 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Court refuses bail to Amanatullah, Jarwal 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- BJP, AAP engage in war of words 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Police raid CM‚Äôs house, AAP fumes 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Kejriwal meets L-G for 5 mins, says babus not attending office 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Special cleanliness drive today Bhopal: The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation is organising a special cleanliness drive on Saturday at Government Sultania Hospital on Saturday. The Nirankari volunteers will assemble at 7...