April 23: Metro service to start from 4 am
The metro train services in Delhi will commence from 4 am on April 23 in view of the municipal polls, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Thursday said. Elections to the three civic bodies are due on Sunday and the Delhi State Election Commission is gearing up for the electoral exercise.
“On the day of the MCD elections, the Metro train services will start from 4.00 am, so that the staff deployed in election duty can avail the facility. “The trains will run with a frequency of 30 minutes on all the lines till 6.00 am. After 6.00 am, trains will run as per the normal timetable throughout the day on all lines,” said a DMRC official.
- Scorching week ahead, says Met Dept 21 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- NMC holds meet with stakeholders on eased building permit process 21 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 75-yr-old woman found murdered at her house 21 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Juvenile among two arrested for kidnapping, killing Gzb boy 21 Apr 2018 | SP Singh
- EC is biased, working at behest of PM: AAP 21 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- DU V-C, BJP keep out city Govt's representatives from GB meetings: AAP 21 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- We have to fight to fulfil our promises: says Sisodia 21 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Couple arrested for duping people 21 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Maliwal refuses to budge despite Kejriwal's appeal 21 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- SDMC seals 10 properties for misuse in stilt parking 21 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | ABHINAV SINGH | New Delhi
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will launch its own state-of-the art “Incubation and Innovation Centre” that would act as a hub of ideas, research, innovations and start-up by students and faculty. Slated to start from the next year, the centre would incubate those ideas and plans that are of some commercial value or of some social importance...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | Kanker
The District Project Office, Rajiv Gandhi Shiksha Mission, Kanker had given a proposal under District Mineral Fund (DMF) for installation/ construction of special prefabricated school building structure for eight Primary and one Upper Primary Schools functioning at various locations of Antagarh, officials informed. The proposal has been sanctioned and now it is intended to start the work as soon as possible and complete it before the start of new academic session,...