April 23: Metro service to start from 4 am
The metro train services in Delhi will commence from 4 am on April 23 in view of the municipal polls, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Thursday said. Elections to the three civic bodies are due on Sunday and the Delhi State Election Commission is gearing up for the electoral exercise.
“On the day of the MCD elections, the Metro train services will start from 4.00 am, so that the staff deployed in election duty can avail the facility. “The trains will run with a frequency of 30 minutes on all the lines till 6.00 am. After 6.00 am, trains will run as per the normal timetable throughout the day on all lines,” said a DMRC official.
- Metro Heritage Line to open tomorrow 27 May 2017 | KESTUR VASUKI
- India’s supercop KPS Gill dies of cardiac arrest 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Kidney racket busted, 4 held; Batra Hosp under lens 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Why’s EC shying away from open hackathon, asks AAP 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Class 12 results to be out on Sunday: CBSE 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Be monsoon-ready, Govt warns officials 27 May 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Wannabe ATM thieves take YouTube lessons; fall in Delhi Police net 26 May 2017 | SR
- Man kills mother over her belief in black magic 26 May 2017 | PTI
- EVM hackathon: EC rejects AAP’s demand to tamper with motherboard 26 May 2017 | PNS
- Mishra records statement with Lokayukta; BJP seeks CM’s resignation 26 May 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
28 May 2017 | PNS | New Delhi
The Election Commission on Saturday made it clear that EVM challenge will be conducted within the framework of the existing administrative safeguards and security protocols. The commission said that it had never made a 'promise' to hold a “no-holds-barred hackathon” when it announced the EVM hacking challenge...
STATE EDITIONSView All
28 May 2017 | PNS | Jamshedpur
As the government appointed probe team reaches at crucial stage ofinvestigation, sources informed that the team is focussing on the landdeal that is suspected to be the reason behind gruesome killings. “During investigation we found that rumours on child lifting was usedan alibi to lynch the youths at both the places by vested interestgroups with some ulterior motives bent on disturbing peace of thesociety...