April 23: Metro service to start from 4 am
The metro train services in Delhi will commence from 4 am on April 23 in view of the municipal polls, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Thursday said. Elections to the three civic bodies are due on Sunday and the Delhi State Election Commission is gearing up for the electoral exercise.
“On the day of the MCD elections, the Metro train services will start from 4.00 am, so that the staff deployed in election duty can avail the facility. “The trains will run with a frequency of 30 minutes on all the lines till 6.00 am. After 6.00 am, trains will run as per the normal timetable throughout the day on all lines,” said a DMRC official.
- BSES gives boost to digital payment, launches App 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Wanted criminal carrying reward on his head held from Rajasthan 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- 3 Shakti gang men on run since August after killing youth arrested 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- VCs to have powers to carry out works worth `5 cr: Sisodia 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- EC bribery: Accomplice of middleman Sukesh arrested 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Movie made during note ban, money came from Pakistan, says Karni Sena 23 Nov 2017 | ABHINAV SINGH
- Preventing encroachment: Biodiversity parks along Yamuna to be developed 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Death of 12-yr-old boy in pvt hospital sparks protest 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Accused student sent to juvenile home for 14 days 23 Nov 2017 | Parvesh Sharma
- BJP to organise Yamuna Challenge Cricket Trophy 22 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
In a major administrative reshuffle, the State government on Wednesday issued transfer orders to reshuffle 15 Indian Administrative Services (IAS) officers. Revenue Secretary P Narhari has been posted as Commissioner in Public Relations department...