- Indu Malhotra set to be SC judge
- Cong appoints Kamal Nath as MP unit prez, Scindia as campaign chief
- Our "real concern" is fair trial is conducted in Kathua case: SC
- One killed, 17 students injured in school van-tanker collision
- JeM commander killed in Tral gunfight: J&K DGP
- BCCI recommends Kohli for Khel Ratna, Dravid for Dronacharya, Gavaskar for Dhyan Chand
- Development our only agenda: PM tells Karnataka BJP workers
- 13 children killed as train hits school van at unmanned crossing
Civic bodies told to furnish details on road notification
As the issue over notification on 351 roads in Delhi for commercial or mixed-land use heats up, Urban Development Minister Satyendar Jain on Friday said the three municipal corporations will soon furnish necessary details to take the matter forward.
The Mayors of North, South and East Delhi Municipal Corporations agreed on this after meeting Jain here.
“We have asked proper paperwork from the corporations to check compliance with the Master Plan of Delhi norms. I asked them to submit it in two days but they (mayors) said, they will submit it by January 22,” the Minister told reporters.
The three civic bodies and the Delhi Government have been locked in a war of words over the issue.
Jain said, “The Government wrote five times to the three civic bodies in the last two years but practically no response has been received from them.”
The Minister on Thursday had sent a letter, mentioning “lack of response” from them. The civic bodies have been saying that the notification has been “pending with the Government”.
- After raid, jeweller jumps to death from DRI building 27 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- CM orders magisterial enquiry 27 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Accident leaves 7-yr-old girl‚Äôs family shattered 27 Apr 2018 | Kanika Mehta
- Cash van cashier, guard shot dead, `12L looted 27 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Tarini embarks on final leg of global navigation 27 Apr 2018 | Sapna Singh
- Students force DU to keep Central Library open at night 27 Apr 2018 | ABHINAV SINGH
- AAP up in arms against proposed two landfill sites 27 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- L-G reviews traffic decongestion plans, progress of 11 main corridors 27 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Gupta accuses AAP Govt of fund denial to civic bodies 27 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Chawala elected SDMC Mayor, Satyapal deputy 27 Apr 2018 | Chandan Prakash
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
27 Apr 2018 | PNS | Haridwar
Uttarakhand State police district/ BN athletics meet 2018 kicked off on Thursday following its inauguration by the State Cabinet Minister Madan Kaushik. Speaking to The Pioneer, the commandant of 40 battalion of the PAC Haridwar RL Sharma said that the main events which were held on Thursday included 200, 800 and 1500 metres race, long jump, discus throw, hurdle race and pole vault...