Gurugram farmhouse labourer murdered, caretaker arrested
A 20-year-old labourer of a farmhouse in Garhi Village was allegedly killed by the caretaker of the farmhouse in Gurugram. The body was recovered on Sunday early morning from the farmhouse.
According to police, the farmhouse owned by a Delhi resident was looked after by Somvir the accused. The accused was out on bail in another murder case lodged against him at Baba Haridas Nagar, Delhi.
The victim has been identified as Sonu and worked as labourer at the farmhouse. On Sunday night he was asking for his salary from the accused as he wanted to go back to his native place. In a fit of rage, Somvir slit his throat with a sharp weapon and dumped the body at the farmhouse and escaped from the spot, police said.
On Sunday around 2 am, the Sarpanch of the village notice the body in a pool of blood and informed the police. Police team reached the spot and took the custody of the body and a murder case was filed against the culprit under relevant sections of the IPC at Sector-10A police station. Later police have arrested the accused person.
"During the investigation, we came to know that the accused has some sociological problem," said Sandeep Kumar, SHO of Sector-10A police station.
- Cops to take forensic psychology‚Äôs help 22 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Baijal reviews safety of people from North-East 22 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Woman among three held for blackmail, extortion 22 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter
- AAP Govt to develop 400 ghats for Chhath 22 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter
- School to conduct extra classes for students: DC 22 Sep 2017 | Parvesh Sharma
- Bio-stabilisation started at Ghazipur landfill site: EDMC 21 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter
- 23-yr-old woman, boyfriend held for robbing own house at Seelampur 21 Sep 2017 | SR
- Bihar don arrested near New Delhi Rly Station 21 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Govt must check noise levels of loudspeakers at mosques: NGT 21 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Man rapes, tries to kill minor at Karol Bagh 21 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A 38-year-old man has been arrested by the Farsh Bazaar police for allegedly duping people coming to ATM and fraudulently withdrawing their money. Twelve ATM cards have been recovered from his possession...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
A day-long special session of Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly will be held on Friday. The session would carry out Government business, a Chhattisgarh Assembly press release informed ...