IGNOU to organise campus placement on May 18
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will organise a campus placement drive on May 18 for students pursuing graduation and select Post Graduate programmes.
The drive is being organised by the university's Campus Placement Cell and Regional Centres of Delhi-NCR, and will be held from 10 am onwards at Baba Saheb Ambedkar Convention Centre in New Delhi.
"Companies participating in this drive include: Aegis Services Pvt. Ltd., Aviva India, and Quikr.Com," a statement issued by the IGNOU read.
The students are required to carry photocopies of their resume (having IGNOU enrolment no), an ID proof, address proof, and passport size photograph at the time of interview.
The list of selected/shortlisted students will be declared at the end of the day. The selected students will have to join immediately as these are urgent openings, the statement read.
- Youth Congress protests against fuel price hike 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Sehwag, Bhaichung, Dahiya keen to run free sports coaching in city schools 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- No gift please for our performing duties, say HC judges 24 May 2018 | PTI
- NGT slaps Rs 2-lakh fine on Railways 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Body of man with multiple injuries found in Okhla 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 81 vehicles impounded, several structures razed 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- AAP questions BJP, L-G 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 3-member panel to probe IRS officer‚Äôs charge 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Sisodia summoned in CS assault case 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- ABVP launches app for aspirants 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...