- Bullet-riddled body of man working for Army found: police
- Violent threats not acceptable in democracy: Venkaiah Naidu
- Steep fare hike will 'kill' Delhi Metro: Kejriwal
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release
- President urges legal fraternity to provide free services to poor
- Egypt army launches offensive against militants after deadly mosque attack
Man caught carrying bullet at IGIA during security check
A man was apprehended at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) on Monday for allegedly carrying a bullet in his baggage, a senior official said.
A CISF officer, deputed at the airport to scan passenger’s baggage, detected a bullet-like object on the x-ray monitor around 4:30 am. A .8mm calibre was recovered from the bag of a passenger identified as S Mathur, he said. Mathur was to take a flight to Indore. Carrying arms and ammunition is banned inside the airport and aircraft.
“Mathur was handed over to the police as he did not have valid documents for possessing ammunition,” the official said.
- Leopard found dead in Gurugram‚Äôs Taoru forest 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- 50-year-old ASI commits suicide 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- NGT asks Civil Aviation Min to ensure use of reverse thrust by aircraft 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Criminal wanted in murder case held 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Security firm staff flees with Rs 1cr ATM cash 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Road rage: Man shot at in S Delhi 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- 50-yr-old Okhla house caves in, 2 buried alive 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Woman kills toddler 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Ram Madhav: PM Modi‚Äôs agenda not only for reform but also for transformation 25 Nov 2017 | Abhinav Singh
- Bakery unit owner gets 2 years in jail for polluting Yamuna 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Gautam Nagar police have nabbed a miscreant on Friday on the charge of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl at Gautam Nagar on Friday. Police said that the accused Raj Sharma sexually assaulted the victim who was on her way home in the afternoon...