Married woman gang raped in Ghaziabad
In a horrific incident, a married woman was gangraped by two of her neighbours in Nandgra area of Ghaziabad. One man was arrested while the other is on the run, a police officer said on Wednesday.
The incident occurred around 6 am on Wednesday on the outskirts of Nandgram locality of Ghaziabad, when the two men, who had positioned themselves outside the woman’s house, barged in as her husband left for work and raped her.
After they left, the woman phoned her husband and the police. On the description provided by the woman, the police nabbed one, who was identified as Arif, a neighbour. His accomplice could not be caught as he fled.
“The woman has been taken for medical examination and to record her statement. Raids are being conducted to nab the missing accused person,” said Inspector Dal Chand of Sihani Gate police station.
- BSES gives boost to digital payment, launches App 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Wanted criminal carrying reward on his head held from Rajasthan 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- 3 Shakti gang men on run since August after killing youth arrested 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- VCs to have powers to carry out works worth `5 cr: Sisodia 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- EC bribery: Accomplice of middleman Sukesh arrested 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Movie made during note ban, money came from Pakistan, says Karni Sena 23 Nov 2017 | ABHINAV SINGH
- Preventing encroachment: Biodiversity parks along Yamuna to be developed 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Death of 12-yr-old boy in pvt hospital sparks protest 23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Accused student sent to juvenile home for 14 days 23 Nov 2017 | Parvesh Sharma
- BJP to organise Yamuna Challenge Cricket Trophy 22 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
In a major administrative reshuffle, the State government on Wednesday issued transfer orders to reshuffle 15 Indian Administrative Services (IAS) officers. Revenue Secretary P Narhari has been posted as Commissioner in Public Relations department...