- PNB closed all options to recover dues by going public: Modi
- Fitch places PNB on 'Rating Watch Negative' with downgrade possibility
- PNB fraud: SC to hear PIL seeking SIT probe on Friday
- SC to hear actress Priya's plea seeking quashing of FIR
- India test fires medium range nuclear capable Agni-II missile
- Pak drug smuggler killed; 10 kg narcotics, arms seized along IB: BSF
NDMC clears free parking for lawyers at Purana Quila
Providing a much-needed relief to nearly 5,000 lawyers frequenting the Patiala House Court, the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) on Thursday approved free parking for them at nearby Purana Quila parking site.
The decision was taken at a council meeting chaired by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday.
“The agenda item regarding grant of Purana Quila parking site free of cost from 9 am to 5 pm to advocates of the Patiala House Court, was approved today,” a senior NDMC official said.
Situated in Central Delhi, the Patiala House Court Complex is one of the six district courts complexes in the national capital. The complex consists of 32 courts, 1 family court, the Delhi Legal Services Authorities (DLSA) Office and various other branches and lawyers chambers.
- Tiwari, BJP MPs meet Puri over sealing drive 20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Disqualification won‚Äôt arise unless gains proved: AAP MLAs 20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Max Hospital case: DMC panel hearing in early March 20 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Girl hit by truck near construction site dies 20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Mission Buniyad to help Govt schools‚Äô students improve 20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Govt uses anti-smog gun to shoot down air pollution 20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Inter-State drug cartel busted, heroin worth Rs 20 crore seized 20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 4 men blind cops with chilli, free prisoner 20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Upset with sealing, traders call for privatising DDA, civic bodies 19 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Before changing Master Plan, consider impact on environment: HC 19 Feb 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) leader Hardik Patel on Monday said that the fight in Madhya Pradesh is not between BJP and Congress but the ruling party against the citizens. Before participating in the Samajik Chetna rally, talking to media persons here on Monday, Patel said, “Chief Minister in Madhya Pradesh is called Mama (uncle) but we don’t want a Shakuni Mama...