- Waiting for answers on corruption allegations from 'Maun sahab', Rahul to Modi
- Delhi boy 'commits' suicide a day after locals try to molest his sister
- Why did Manmohan not show courage to order surgical strikes post 26/11: Modi
- Three militants, woman killed in J&K gunfight
- Ryan murder: SC rejects plea against Pintos' bail
- Ahmedabad Police denies permission to roadshows of Rahul, BJP
- Don't drag us into your domestic politics: Pak to India
NDMC clears free parking for lawyers at Purana Quila
Providing a much-needed relief to nearly 5,000 lawyers frequenting the Patiala House Court, the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) on Thursday approved free parking for them at nearby Purana Quila parking site.
The decision was taken at a council meeting chaired by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday.
“The agenda item regarding grant of Purana Quila parking site free of cost from 9 am to 5 pm to advocates of the Patiala House Court, was approved today,” a senior NDMC official said.
Situated in Central Delhi, the Patiala House Court Complex is one of the six district courts complexes in the national capital. The complex consists of 32 courts, 1 family court, the Delhi Legal Services Authorities (DLSA) Office and various other branches and lawyers chambers.
- Driver critical after BMW car rams into his auto in E Delhi 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Single window system in Dept to streamline recruitment process 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Digital monitors in cabs soon to help passengers keep track of route 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Safety first, institution's credentials secondary for girl students: Study 11 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Accident victim's kin get Rs 92.36L compensation 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Prez hails Bharat Vikas Parishad‚Äôs efforts 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter
- NDMC launches Swachchhta Pakhwada 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter
- DCW seeks explanation from Vistara 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Truck mows down two sleeping on footpath 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter
- 6 women among 7 held for running sex racket in spa 11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...
STATE EDITIONSView All
11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The students securing 70 per cent marks in the Class XII examination will also get the benefit of the Chief Minister's Medhavi Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojna from next year. The scheme will cover all courses offered in government colleges...