NDMC clears free parking for lawyers at Purana Quila
Providing a much-needed relief to nearly 5,000 lawyers frequenting the Patiala House Court, the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) on Thursday approved free parking for them at nearby Purana Quila parking site.
The decision was taken at a council meeting chaired by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday.
“The agenda item regarding grant of Purana Quila parking site free of cost from 9 am to 5 pm to advocates of the Patiala House Court, was approved today,” a senior NDMC official said.
Situated in Central Delhi, the Patiala House Court Complex is one of the six district courts complexes in the national capital. The complex consists of 32 courts, 1 family court, the Delhi Legal Services Authorities (DLSA) Office and various other branches and lawyers chambers.
- Swimming pool owner arrested after two youths drown in Burari 22 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- BSES cooling scheme: Get 5-star ACs for old ones at 47% discount 22 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 16-year-old Ryan murder accused to be tried as adult 22 May 2018 | Parvesh Sharma
- Magenta Line opens on May 29 22 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Woman hit by truck while crossing road, dies; driver escapes 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- MCD reports absolve Max doctors of negligence: Police 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- National Zoological Park to organise summer training programme from May 22 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Man, who killed 16-yr-old girl fortnight ago, held 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Brazilian woman held for smuggling cocaine in capsules at IGI airport 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Software engineer dies mysteriously in DDA pool 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 May 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A women’s youth camp under Go Rurban camp with the objective to connect rural and urban youth together will be held at village Sijora district Dindori. The basic idea of the camp is to build a stronger bridge in order to fill the gap between rural and urban society...