- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
One held with live bullets at Delhi airport
A Goa-bound man was apprehended at the Delhi airport for allegedly carrying eleven live bullets and a rifle magazine in his baggage, an official said. The accused, A Chaudhary, was going through the security checks at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) on Monday when a Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) personnel detected few “bullet-like” objects in his hand baggage, he said.”
Eleven live bullets of .32mm calibre and a rifle magazine were recovered from his baggage. The man was handed over to the police as he could not produce any documents for carrying the arms and ammunition,” the official said.The police has booked him under various sections of the Arms Act. The man was supposed to take a flight to Goa, the official said.
- 2 arrested for smuggling gold worth Rs 2.79 cr at IGI Airport 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- CBI gets 1-day transit remand of Rotomac kingpin, his son 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Gang of vehicle battery thieves busted, 3 held 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Two killed, one injured in Narela gang rivalry 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- IAS officers meet Union Minister Jitendra 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- AAP MLA justifies assault, says officials who sit on files should be thrashed 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Court refuses bail to Amanatullah, Jarwal 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- BJP, AAP engage in war of words 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Police raid CM‚Äôs house, AAP fumes 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Kejriwal meets L-G for 5 mins, says babus not attending office 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Special cleanliness drive today Bhopal: The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation is organising a special cleanliness drive on Saturday at Government Sultania Hospital on Saturday. The Nirankari volunteers will assemble at 7...