- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
Police release sketches of suspected killers of Cong's Sewa Dal organiser
The Delhi Police has released sketches of two suspects in connection with the suspected road rage killing of Delhi Congress's Sewa Dal organiser Vinod Mehra, who was shot dead on Bhalaswa flyover near GT Karnal Road on February 6.
The police released the sketches on the basis of information provided by eyewitnesses.Mehra was shot in the chest by one of the occupants of a vehicle that scraped past his car on the flyover, in front of his adopted minor son.The Crime Branch is also trying to nab the culprits along with the local police.
The sketches are likely to help in getting clues about the killers of Mehra.Delhi Congress president Ajay Maken had met the Commissioner of Delhi police recently, seeking immediate arrest of the culprits and security for Mehra's son.
- 2 arrested for smuggling gold worth Rs 2.79 cr at IGI Airport 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- CBI gets 1-day transit remand of Rotomac kingpin, his son 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Gang of vehicle battery thieves busted, 3 held 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Two killed, one injured in Narela gang rivalry 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- IAS officers meet Union Minister Jitendra 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- AAP MLA justifies assault, says officials who sit on files should be thrashed 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Court refuses bail to Amanatullah, Jarwal 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- BJP, AAP engage in war of words 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Police raid CM‚Äôs house, AAP fumes 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Kejriwal meets L-G for 5 mins, says babus not attending office 24 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Special cleanliness drive today Bhopal: The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation is organising a special cleanliness drive on Saturday at Government Sultania Hospital on Saturday. The Nirankari volunteers will assemble at 7...