Police release sketches of suspected killers of Cong's Sewa Dal organiser
The Delhi Police has released sketches of two suspects in connection with the suspected road rage killing of Delhi Congress's Sewa Dal organiser Vinod Mehra, who was shot dead on Bhalaswa flyover near GT Karnal Road on February 6.
The police released the sketches on the basis of information provided by eyewitnesses.Mehra was shot in the chest by one of the occupants of a vehicle that scraped past his car on the flyover, in front of his adopted minor son.The Crime Branch is also trying to nab the culprits along with the local police.
The sketches are likely to help in getting clues about the killers of Mehra.Delhi Congress president Ajay Maken had met the Commissioner of Delhi police recently, seeking immediate arrest of the culprits and security for Mehra's son.
- Woman hit by truck while crossing road, dies; driver escapes 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- MCD reports absolve Max doctors of negligence: Police 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- National Zoological Park to organise summer training programme from May 22 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Man, who killed 16-yr-old girl fortnight ago, held 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Brazilian woman held for smuggling cocaine in capsules at IGI airport 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Software engineer dies mysteriously in DDA pool 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 25-year-old man found murdered in Narela park 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- City witnesses sultry weather, strong winds likely today 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Need for rehab policy on child rapes: Experts 21 May 2018 | PTI
- CBSE exams: More boys called for counselling than girls 21 May 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 May 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
With State’s biggest Urban Local Body (ULB) gearing up to conduct vendors’ committee election in June second week for formation of first Town Vending Committee, the members of Ranchi Footpath Hawkers Association covering quite a number of street vendors appear reluctant to take part in the upcoming election. Notably, as per the rule, allocation of shops to street vendors at the vendors market is done on the recommendation of the...