- Bullet-riddled body of man working for Army found: police
- Violent threats not acceptable in democracy: Venkaiah Naidu
- Steep fare hike will 'kill' Delhi Metro: Kejriwal
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release
- President urges legal fraternity to provide free services to poor
- Egypt army launches offensive against militants after deadly mosque attack
Symposium on mid market growth organised in Delhi
To stimulate the mid market growth in India, the Capital on Wednesday witnessed an exclusive symposium organised by India Law Offices and Confederation of Indian Industry. Attended by 100 companies from 20 countries, the global mid size companies are fanatical on strategic tie-ups with the country. The delegation included participation of over 120 Indian companies across the country.
Speaking to The Pioneer, Managing Partner of India Law Offices, Gautam Khurana aid, “The idea which was to facsimile Indian company with foreign companies, hits in wonderfully after the coming of Make in India campaign. We also believe that an economy of a country cultivates only when the small and mid market segment grows.”
Additional Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry; Atul Chaturvedi was present on the occasion and appraised the gathering on Foreign Direct Investment Policy of India and its Future Trends and Expectations.
The international business honchos, who are poised exploring strategic partnerships with Indian companies are a mix of both developed and developing nations from Germany, Canada, Italy, Greece, Austria, New Zealand, Cyprus, China, Lithuania and Kazakhstan, etc.
While speaking on India, one cannot put out of sight the agricultural sector. Keeping that in mind, “We have good number of agricultural companies from foreign side. There are also, loads of companies looking subsequent to agricultural machinery, equipments and processes”, Khurana told The Pioneer.
The symposium maxim participation from speckled industrial sectors viz, Solar and Hydro Energy, Dairy, Construction Equipment, Agriculture and Processed Food, Aviation, Textile, Automotive, IT and Infrastructure, etc fanatical on joint ventures and investment in the country.
Former Cabinet Secretary, Ajit Seth shared the light as how India as a prospective market has progressed over the time and how the country is determined to become one of the best economies in the years to come.
“India has sprouted as one of the most striking destination not for investment but also for doing business in the recent years. The fastest growing economies in the world which has not only sustained global downturn of 2008-09, India is slated to nurture at consistently higher rates during next few decades”, added Chairman, Confederation of Indian Industry, Delhi and Deputy Managing Director, DCM Shriram Industries Limited Madhav B Shriram.
- Leopard found dead in Gurugram‚Äôs Taoru forest 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- 50-year-old ASI commits suicide 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- NGT asks Civil Aviation Min to ensure use of reverse thrust by aircraft 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Criminal wanted in murder case held 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Security firm staff flees with Rs 1cr ATM cash 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Road rage: Man shot at in S Delhi 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- 50-yr-old Okhla house caves in, 2 buried alive 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Woman kills toddler 25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Ram Madhav: PM Modi‚Äôs agenda not only for reform but also for transformation 25 Nov 2017 | Abhinav Singh
- Bakery unit owner gets 2 years in jail for polluting Yamuna 25 Nov 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Gautam Nagar police have nabbed a miscreant on Friday on the charge of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl at Gautam Nagar on Friday. Police said that the accused Raj Sharma sexually assaulted the victim who was on her way home in the afternoon...