Weatherman predicts clear sky for today
Delhiites were greeted with a burst of bright sunshine in the morning, as the weatherman predicted a clear day ahead.
The city recorded a low of 10.2 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the year. The humidity level was 83 per cent at 8.30 am.
"The skies will remain clear and the maximum temperature is expected to hover around 23 degrees," an official of the MeT department said.
On Tuesday, the minimum temperature settled at 9 degrees Celsius and the maximum temperature was recorded at 21.2 degrees Celsius.
- Youth Congress protests against fuel price hike 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Sehwag, Bhaichung, Dahiya keen to run free sports coaching in city schools 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- No gift please for our performing duties, say HC judges 24 May 2018 | PTI
- NGT slaps Rs 2-lakh fine on Railways 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Body of man with multiple injuries found in Okhla 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 81 vehicles impounded, several structures razed 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- AAP questions BJP, L-G 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- 3-member panel to probe IRS officer‚Äôs charge 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Sisodia summoned in CS assault case 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- ABVP launches app for aspirants 24 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...