- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Driven by exaggerated Western notions of animal rights, the Supreme Court’s ban on Jallikattu not only hurts the cultural mores of Tamil society but also puts the bulls, the court seems to care for so much, on the path to extinction, writes ADITYA REDDY The Supreme Court’s recent ban on the...