- India set South Africa 204- run target in 1st T20
- Moderate polling in Tripura Assembly elections
- PNB fraud fuelled during demonetisation: Bengal CM
- Shame on you! student tells Trump at Florida anti-gun rally
- Modi inaugurates new BJP headquarters in Delhi
- Naval chopper tender: AgustaWestland withdraws plea from HC on bank guarantee
- Sebi may give fresh push to loan default disclosure by listed firms
As the Baahubali film series becomes the first to gross Rs 1,000 crore, it becomes imperative to address the emerging trend of re-telling mythologies; more so in India. Author Anand Neelakantan, who recently launched the prequel to Baahubali, titled The Rise of Sivagami, around the same time as the release...