- India set South Africa 204- run target in 1st T20
- Moderate polling in Tripura Assembly elections
- PNB fraud fuelled during demonetisation: Bengal CM
- Shame on you! student tells Trump at Florida anti-gun rally
- Modi inaugurates new BJP headquarters in Delhi
- Naval chopper tender: AgustaWestland withdraws plea from HC on bank guarantee
- Sebi may give fresh push to loan default disclosure by listed firms
The happenings in Qatar must be assessed along religious lines and not strategically. The crisis is the beginning of an effort to end democratisation process that was initiated since the Tunisian revolution Sanctions as a diplomatic tool to persuade and compel behaviour of states has been employed since the beginning of...