- Swaraj condoles death of ex-Nepal PM Prachanda's son
- 'Padmavati' makers postpone film's release amid controversy
- Modi govt likely to get corruption tag as UPA II: Chidambaram
- Kovind, Modi pays tribute to Indira Gandhi on birth centenary
- Committed to improve sanitation facilities: Modi
- Leh freezes, Gulmarg coldest in Kashmir Valley
The Congress tradition of rediscovering the past by elevating tyrants to the status of heroes for vote-banks will not pay political dividends any more Tipu Sultan was born on November 20, 1750. But the Congress Government in Karnataka has declared November 10 as Tipu Jayanti. Tipu, deceitfully imprisoned the Wodeyar of...
Who was Tipu Sultan? A social reformer or a religious fanatic? A dismally corrupt Congress which refuses to look beyond vote-banks calls him a freedom fighter! My victorious sabre is lightning for the destruction of the unbelievers… Oh Lord, make him victorious, who promoteth the faith of Muhammad. Confound him, who...