- Five killed after gunmen storm luxury hotel in Kabul
- AAI to raise funds to meet capital expenditure requirements
- India down hosts New Zealand in Four-Nations hockey
- Sonai honour killing case: Court awards death sentence to six
- India's entry into elite nuclear groups reaffirms its non- proliferation commitments: PM
- 4 injured in ceasefire violation by Pak
- Pak raises Jadhav's case in UNSC debate on Afghanistan
- India asks UN to focus on eliminating terror safe havens in Pak
- US government shuts down
The Congress tradition of rediscovering the past by elevating tyrants to the status of heroes for vote-banks will not pay political dividends any more Tipu Sultan was born on November 20, 1750. But the Congress Government in Karnataka has declared November 10 as Tipu Jayanti. Tipu, deceitfully imprisoned the Wodeyar of...
Who was Tipu Sultan? A social reformer or a religious fanatic? A dismally corrupt Congress which refuses to look beyond vote-banks calls him a freedom fighter! My victorious sabre is lightning for the destruction of the unbelievers… Oh Lord, make him victorious, who promoteth the faith of Muhammad. Confound him, who...