- Don't muzzle Constitution: Cong on Naidu's decision to reject impeachment notice
- Metro girder collapses in Ghaziabad
- CJI, other judges sat at 10.45 AM to undertake court proceedings
- Swamy hails VP's decision rejecting impeachment notice
- Shiv Sena leader Sachin Sawant shot dead in Mumbai
- Venkaiah Naidu rejects impeachment notice against CJI
The Congress tradition of rediscovering the past by elevating tyrants to the status of heroes for vote-banks will not pay political dividends any more Tipu Sultan was born on November 20, 1750. But the Congress Government in Karnataka has declared November 10 as Tipu Jayanti. Tipu, deceitfully imprisoned the Wodeyar of...
Who was Tipu Sultan? A social reformer or a religious fanatic? A dismally corrupt Congress which refuses to look beyond vote-banks calls him a freedom fighter! My victorious sabre is lightning for the destruction of the unbelievers… Oh Lord, make him victorious, who promoteth the faith of Muhammad. Confound him, who...