- Militant, among 3 killed in J&K forest shootout
- 15 dead Maoists fished out of Maharashtra river; toll 37
- Saroj Khan backs casting couch, says film industry 'at least' gives jobs
- Pakistan hockey hero seeks heart transplant in India
- India strongly raises terrorism issue at SCO FMs' meet in China
- Trump admin toughens H1-B visa procedure
- PM launches Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
- Kathua rape-murder: Cop, SPO arrested by SIT move J-K HC
The BJP has been riding high on the development agenda and has pushed the country’s image globally. But the question is: Can the party make a shift from being rightist to centrist? In May 2014, when the till then Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi took oath as the Prime Minister, it...
Governments have a very limited role in developing or degrading any language, Urdu included. It is the speakers and students of the language who can take it to new heights or ensure it plunges into oblivion Languages always play a vital role in shaping society and developing understanding between communities. The...