- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Ever since Hollywood immortalised the slain Americans through Black Hawk Down, this little “failed nation” in Africa has remained affixed to the collective consciousness of the world’s most powerful country. Now, more Americans are joining the jehad in Somalia for inexplicable reasons In 1992, President George H.W. Bush sent US troops...