- Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav, files mercy petition with Pakistan Army chief: ISPR
- Indian IT not H-1B dependent, says Infosys CEO
- Opposition parties to meet over Presidential election
- Those who celebrated Pak's win should go and live there: Rizvi
- 3 LeT militants gunned down in Pulwama
- Pak to review 'lenient' visa policy for Chinese citizens
Cyber terrorism is trying to cripple Venezuela from within. The smokescreen is making media ignore many positive growths Since the very inception of conflicts and warfare, underhand tactics and deceitful actions evolve, develop and take over a new space. Today, that space is the digital world, which is being used for...