- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Both the Ganga and the Yamuna have been thoroughly polluted, and we alone are responsible for it. But with bold decisions translated into efficient delivery, we can still infuse life into our decaying rivers, writes SK Kumar The Mahakumbh, which concluded in Allahabad earlier this year, has no parallel in the...