- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
Sumit Kumar Jha
The state of emergency in Maldives has brought Indian strategic interests to a point of reckoning. It is a tough decision for India Political crisis in Maldives has deepened ever since President Abdulla Yameen declared a state of emergency in the country for 15 days starting February 2 after the ruling...
Modi's visit to Saudi Arabia not only resulted in five agreements, including on security, to further boost cooperation between the two nations, but India also sought Riyadh’s support on the Pakistan policy Ever since the Modi Government came to power in May 2014, it has taken initiatives to deepen bilateral...