- S Africa widens hunt for Zuma allies to India, China
- India best placed to leverage technology: PM
- DMK to convene 'all-party' meet on Cauvery issue
- Pak charges Rs 2.86L as route navigation charges on PM flights
- Mentally challenged person shot dead near J&K Air Force station
- FIR against Rotomac promoter for Rs 800 cr bank fraud: CBI
- PNB fraud fallout: CBI seals Brady House Branch in Mumbai
Rather than compete with China's mega-manufacturing, India can become the world's leading source of indigenously researched affordable manufacturing technologies. China would then turn into a profitable customer Accounting for a combined world population of 36.3 per cent, India and China are literally two of the biggest competing nations today. Though the...