- India down hosts New Zealand in Four-Nations hockey
- Sonai honour killing case: Court awards death sentence to six
- India's entry into elite nuclear groups reaffirms its non- proliferation commitments: PM
- 4 injured in ceasefire violation by Pak
- Pak raises Jadhav's case in UNSC debate on Afghanistan
- India asks UN to focus on eliminating terror safe havens in Pak
- US government shuts down
The Government has already announced a slew of infrastructure projects; more such steps in the Budget will aid growth Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will present the first post-Goods and Services Tax Budget on February 1. Since the 17th General Election is scheduled for 2019, the Union Budget for 2018-19 will...