- North Korea fires 'Scud-type' ballistic missile
- Schoolgirl pushed down from building by teachers in Pakistan
- Kerala: Congress suspends four for killing ox
- Curfew-like restrictions in parts of Valley
- Erickshaw driver killing:Naidu demands action against culprits
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag found
Sunday EditionView All
28 May 2017 | Omer Farooq | Hyderabad
The love marriage of an Upper Caste girl with a lower caste boy has ended in a grisly tragedy. As the girl ended her life due to harassment of her family, police have arrested her father T Srinivas Reddy on the charges of murdering his son-in-law Amboji Naresh...
STATE EDITIONSView All
29 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Representatives of prominent industries and various industry bodies of Chhattisgarh organised a workshop on Goods and Services Tax (GST) on Sunday at Maharaja Agrasen International College (MAIC) auditorium here. The issues which were discussed in the workshop include-- Transaction provision, Supply—Concept of levy, Valuation, Point of Taxation, Registration and Invoicing, basic of GST, Input of tax credit and return etc...