- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Former Delhi Police Commissioner B S Bassi appointed UPSC member.
- Taliban kill 16 bus passengers in Afghanistan, kidnap dozens
- As China slows down, India can be a very powerful driver: FM
- NGT junks AOL's plea for acceptance of fine as bank guarantee
- Goans annoyed with Nigerians' attitude: Goa CM Parsekar
- Sonia attacks govt over charges against Vadra
- Major fire at India's biggest arms depot; 17 killed
31 May 2016 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
The three BJD nominees for Rajya Sabha polls on Mondayfiled their nomination papers before Assembly Secretary Amiya Kumar Sarangi, the Returning Officer, in the presence of party supremo and Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. Each candidate submitted two sets of papers having 10 proposers...
Virat Kohli, what a great leader! I can't take it away from him despite his team's loss. He set the benchmark this season.
We don't have the strength to break someone's bones. It was a comment made to lift the morale of party workers.
The real cause of my impeachment was an attempt to obstruct corruption investigations at the state-run oil firm.