- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
Think now | Joss Whedon
Bottom line is, even if you see ‘em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come. You can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are.
- Meteoric rise of omnipotent Xi Jinping 17 Mar 2018 | Makhan Saikia | in Oped
- Denouement: Actors in the Korea endgame 17 Mar 2018 | Manan Dwivedi | in Oped
- Plastic humans 17 Mar 2018 | Pioneer | in Edit
- Roadblock for Modi 17 Mar 2018 | Pioneer | in Edit
- A lot at stake as Dhaka nears election 17 Mar 2018 | Hiranmay Karlekar | in Edit
- Think now | Yehuda Berg ; American clergyman 16 Mar 2018 | Pioneer | in Oped
- Sustained victory in the North-East 16 Mar 2018 | Garima Maheshwari | in Oped
- ISA: Achche din for solar power 16 Mar 2018 | Kota Sriraj | in Oped
- An unwritten Constitution 16 Mar 2018 | Namit Saxena | in Oped
- Faster roads 16 Mar 2018 | Pioneer | in Edit