- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
HEALTH & FITNESS
4,727 dengue cases in Delhi
MORE HEALTH & FITNESS NEWS
- New compound may help fight epilepsy 24 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Physical strength declines early as we grow old 24 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Researchers find way to prevent damage in donated kidneys 24 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Brazilian scientists discover another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito 23 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Turmeric compound may treat colon cancer 23 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Novel protein acts as research tool for Alzheimer's disease 23 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Chronic back pain linked to illicit drug use 22 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Failure of specialised beta cells may cause diabetes: Study 22 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Female smokers at higher risk of brain bleed 22 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Blocking this gene can help prevent risk of asthma 22 Jul 2016 | IANS
24 Jul 2016 | PNS | Lucknow
On the defensive for the last two days over profane remarks by sacked vice-president Dayashanker Singh against BSP chief Mayawati, the BJP upped its ante on Saturday by demonstrating across UP against foul language used by protesting BSP leaders against Singh’s wife and minor daughter. In Lucknow, BJP workers fought a pitched battle with the police when they were stopped by the men in uniform from taking out a protest march...
My dear youths, nepotism and the poison of casteism will not help in development. Support politics of vikasvad (development).
Peace TV was refused (broadcast rights) for security reasons. There are many Hindu and Christian channels in India, but no Islamic channel.
I had never ever desired or thought that I would get to sing the national anthem. I feel blessed and honored. I was very nervous.