- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
HEALTH & FITNESS
4,727 dengue cases in Delhi
MORE HEALTH & FITNESS NEWS
- Cocoa, green tea can help combat diabetes: study 27 Nov 2015 | IANS
- High-potency cannabis kills white matter in brain 27 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Lab-grown functional human liver cells to aid treatment 27 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Kerala cracks whip against smoking in public places 27 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Ultrasound can identify people at high stroke risk 26 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Air pollution puts diabetic women at high heart disease risk 26 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Effective therapies for liver damage come closer 26 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Heart patient? Cut down on sitting time 26 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Odisha's Kalinga, Ganga Ram Hospital ink deal to treat underprivileged 26 Nov 2015 | IANS
- Gut bacteria signal to brain when you are full 25 Nov 2015 | IANS
22 Nov 2015 | Gautam Chintamani
Most films exist in a specific universe and while some filmmakers manage to create unique worlds with their cinema, very few like Sooraj Barjatya are able to craft a cosmos that can be both real and illusory. Intriguingly enough, since the late 1980s to now, the one factor that has come to define the realm of Barjatya's cinematic universe is an actor who would ideally appear to be a misfit...
27 Nov 2015 | PNS | Ranchi
The first-ever Rashtriya Swayamsiddh Samman launched by JSPL foundation to recognise talent at the grassroots level, has garnered 358 entries from across the country. Maharashtra topped the list with 41, followed by Jharkhand at 40, Odisha at 39 and Delhi with 30...
Secularism is the most misused word in the country. Because of this, there have been instances of tension in society.
I have done a couple of Hindi films, but I have no plans to shift base anywhere from my State.
All too often, young people are being radicalised in the name of religion to sow discord and fear, and to tear society's fabric.