- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
HEALTH & FITNESS
DocOnline launches services in Hyderabad
DocOnline, a virtual platform that provides access to doctor consulting services from anywhere, on Wednesday announced the launch of its services in Hyderabad.
DocOnline is the first venture of Markus Moding, a Sweden-based entrepreneur and investor, for Indian market.
Incorporated in December 2016 with an investment of $1 million through private venture funding, DocOnline will look to tap close to 50 corporates houses in Hyderabad in the next six months.
With an additional investment, DocOnline will look to expand to other cities in the next 12 months.
DocOnline will also launch its services for the B2C market in the next three-four months, Markus Moding, CEO and Co-Founder, DocOnline told reporters.
He noted that the corporate world is reeling towards a non-avoidable phase of increased workload and shorter deadlines that contributes to a very demanding and stressful environment.
"The first and easiest step to ensuring wellbeing of an employee is simply by arming them with easy access to a certified doctor at the GP level. General Practitioners are gatekeepers for all types of health conditions and a consultation at this level will help an employee to address his issue immediately and then seek the help of a specialist, if required."
The reach of a doctor is being made possible within a time span of 15 minutes through DocOnline. This ease and convenience heavily aids employers as their assets (employees) are able to eliminate travel time and costs and get quick next-steps actions, he added.
- How to ensure no weight gain during Diwali 18 Oct 2017 | IANS
- HC tells striking sanitation workers to not obstruct others 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- This artificial pancreas uses your phone to combat diabetes 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Obesity increases irregular heartbeat risk in men: Study 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Air quality worsens in Delhi, use of masks advised 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Higher Vitamin D dose may boost bone density in preemies 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- India issues yet another medical visa to Pakistani patient 15 Oct 2017 | IANS
- MRI brain scans may help identify MS risk early in children 15 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Augmented tongue ultrasound for speech therapy developed 15 Oct 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Marathi Sahitya Academy, along with Directorate of Culture, will organise musical event ‘Diwali Pahat’, to celebrate Diwali at Ganesh Temple on Wednesday at 6.30 am...