HEALTH & FITNESS
DocOnline launches services in Hyderabad
DocOnline, a virtual platform that provides access to doctor consulting services from anywhere, on Wednesday announced the launch of its services in Hyderabad.
DocOnline is the first venture of Markus Moding, a Sweden-based entrepreneur and investor, for Indian market.
Incorporated in December 2016 with an investment of $1 million through private venture funding, DocOnline will look to tap close to 50 corporates houses in Hyderabad in the next six months.
With an additional investment, DocOnline will look to expand to other cities in the next 12 months.
DocOnline will also launch its services for the B2C market in the next three-four months, Markus Moding, CEO and Co-Founder, DocOnline told reporters.
He noted that the corporate world is reeling towards a non-avoidable phase of increased workload and shorter deadlines that contributes to a very demanding and stressful environment.
"The first and easiest step to ensuring wellbeing of an employee is simply by arming them with easy access to a certified doctor at the GP level. General Practitioners are gatekeepers for all types of health conditions and a consultation at this level will help an employee to address his issue immediately and then seek the help of a specialist, if required."
The reach of a doctor is being made possible within a time span of 15 minutes through DocOnline. This ease and convenience heavily aids employers as their assets (employees) are able to eliminate travel time and costs and get quick next-steps actions, he added.
- Indians opt for fruit-based, natural drinks 24 May 2018 | IANS
- Watch TV only if you are physically fit, says research 24 May 2018 | IANS
- HC disapproves of AAP govt's free water scheme 24 May 2018 | PTI
- Eat more plant-based diet to avoid obesity in later life 24 May 2018 | IANS
- A quarter of people worldwide will be obese by 2045: Study 23 May 2018 | IANS
- Modi to lay foundation stones for AIIMS, power plant in Jharkhand 23 May 2018 | IANS
- Can drinking too much water harm you? 23 May 2018 | IANS
- Nipah Virus: Central team asks neighbouring districts to be on high alert 23 May 2018 | PTI
- Consuming flavonoid may delay lung function decline in elderly 23 May 2018 | IANS
- Can Vitamin C cut harm of maternal smoking on babies' lungs? 22 May 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | Ranchi
When Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his Jharkhand visit on Friday sits with the Deputy Commissioners and officials of the 19 aspirational districts it would boost hope of speedy development of the areas that have been in the red zone. It is learnt that all the DCs concerned have been told to be ready with crisp presentations highlighting not only the good works done in their areas identified but also...