HEALTH & FITNESS
DocOnline launches services in Hyderabad
DocOnline, a virtual platform that provides access to doctor consulting services from anywhere, on Wednesday announced the launch of its services in Hyderabad.
DocOnline is the first venture of Markus Moding, a Sweden-based entrepreneur and investor, for Indian market.
Incorporated in December 2016 with an investment of $1 million through private venture funding, DocOnline will look to tap close to 50 corporates houses in Hyderabad in the next six months.
With an additional investment, DocOnline will look to expand to other cities in the next 12 months.
DocOnline will also launch its services for the B2C market in the next three-four months, Markus Moding, CEO and Co-Founder, DocOnline told reporters.
He noted that the corporate world is reeling towards a non-avoidable phase of increased workload and shorter deadlines that contributes to a very demanding and stressful environment.
"The first and easiest step to ensuring wellbeing of an employee is simply by arming them with easy access to a certified doctor at the GP level. General Practitioners are gatekeepers for all types of health conditions and a consultation at this level will help an employee to address his issue immediately and then seek the help of a specialist, if required."
The reach of a doctor is being made possible within a time span of 15 minutes through DocOnline. This ease and convenience heavily aids employers as their assets (employees) are able to eliminate travel time and costs and get quick next-steps actions, he added.
- Delhi government nod for free treatment scheme for accident victims, others 12 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Kidney disease may up risk of diabetes: Study 12 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Novel immunotherapy brings new hope for cancer patients 12 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Over 12,000 bottles of banned cough syrup seized in Bengal 11 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Soy, broccoli may cut breast cancer treatment's side effects 11 Dec 2017 | IANS
- ÔĽŅNew drug prevents loss of muscle function 11 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Delhi-NCR air quality near severe, stubble burning in Delhi 10 Dec 2017 | IANS
- HIV/AIDS cases increase in Pakistan 10 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Older mothers may up risk of infertility in daughters 10 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Book on 'borderline personality disorder' released 09 Dec 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...
STATE EDITIONSView All
13 Dec 2017 | PNS | Ranchi
The Congress will organise a yatra covering all the 11 districts where the party feels that the employment rights of the locals have been compromised with. The protest is also against the said promise reportedly made by Chief Minister Raghubar Das to amend the decision allowing outsiders into Government jobs in certain part of the State...